Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, sorry to ask... so Big means fat, too? I thought only Large did?
    You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
      I'm with EQ on big men needing love. Big (and tall) men are HAWT!
      Come on Trops, lets show the chubby (and the tall!) some lurve!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'm sure it was probably clear in intonation or facial expression exactly what the child meant. Either way, saying "this big man" is not appropriate, whether he be tall, stocky, or pudgy. "This man" were the only words needed.

Comment

s in innnnn mmmmyyyy wayyyy.
          you know at 12 ... you'd think mommy would have told her how to say, "Excuse me" instead of whining like a 2 year old. makes it sound like she's still wearing diapers and crying every time she has to eat a veggie too.

Comment

Working...
          X