This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My step-Aunt is an SC

To give a bit of a back story here, my uncle recently remarried. he goes for the more "strong" kind of woman, a woman who is in charge essentially. this is fine, his past wife was like that and she was awesome. but this woman proceeded to piss off our whole family. we welcome in anyone, even friends, into our family with open arms. but she thought that the best way to be welcomed into the family was by barging in forcfully and shoving herself down our throats. within a week or two of marrying our uncle she DEMANDED we call her Aunt lucy (not her name, but we barely knew her and she wanted us to call her "aunt"). this ticked alot of the cusins off and they all proceeded to NEVER call her aunt because of this.

at my moms vow renewal with my father, she showed up to the ceremony (which was catered by an awesome resturaunt) with a box of ziplocks.... not for anyone else, just her. when it was all over, she bagged as much as she could... leaving me... the friggen son of the party throwers and college student... with no left overs. from then on every family member outside her immediate family promised that they would give me, and the other cusins in college, all the left overs and tell her to back off. which has happened at EVERY party since.

ok... so you get the idea of how I am not a fan of her.... this is how she is an SC though. we were going to an awesome pizza place with me, my mom, my dad, my uncle, my step aunt and her two kids (one being 10(boy) and the other being 16(Girl)). we get our seats and right away she starts complaining. she says it's too hot... but everyone is comfortable. she demands the server raise the AC... which is impossible since that controls the AC in the whole place, so he tells her he'll try. when it doesn't get colder she just pouts.

we start taking our orders and she proceeds to yell at her son. not like a mother, but like a 12 year old sister would. "hurry up!" "gawd... why does it take you this long to choose" "I'm hungry! comeoooooooonnnnn". My nails were digging into the tables surface... we haven't even ordered yet and I knew where this was going. the server showed up, we all take our orders and drink orders, and he walks off. she then tells everyone we should move downstairs because it's colder down there. I tell her she can't because this is the servers section and we already took our orders... plus we had a wait, so all those tables are either called for or taken. she pouts and says that's not right and we should move anyway. I give her a death glare and say "I have worked in a resturaunt, and unless you want some special ingrediants in your food, I would suggest staying where you are and causing a little less trouble". she gasps at this and questions me on the matter. I just kinda brush her off after a while and change the subject.

a few moments pass... we all have our drinks and are chatting up when she starts complaining again. she flags the server and asks where her sons food is. he says "well... we bring all the food out at the same time". she yells at him and says that she knows his grilled cheese doesn't take long and she wants it out for him now! he nods and goes away. she starts complaining about how stupid it is that they would hold their orders... i roll my eyes at her.

he brings out her sons food and he starts eating. she begins picking fries off his plate and telling him how to eat. he is 10, he knows how to eat now, but she won't leave him alone. he asks her to not eat his fries and she yells at him, saying that she is his mother and he should share. I'm getting mad at this point... well... i was earlier... but that poor kid.

our food finally comes out and we all start eating. she complains her pizza is too thin... ok... this place we are at specializes in VERY thin (cracker thin) pizza. that is what they are famous for. she demands a different pizza. we all tell her that the thin pizza is their normal pizza, but she demands a new one anyway. yelling at the server for not telling her how thin it was. we are all getting pissed now. so he takes it back and gets them to make a deep dish pizza. when she does get it, we are all done eating and now waiting on her. the whole time she is complaining about how terrible the pizza is, how terrible our server is, and how hot it is... I couldn't take it and kind of snapped "you know lucy... I think you're the only one having problems, and maybe the one starting them." she glared at me and giggled after a second because she thought I was kidding.

when our check finally showed she didn't tip... my mom and dad (and me) proceeded to add twice as much for our tip and a small note at the bottom of the servers check saying sorry for our bitch step aunt. In the car I told my folks I was never going out to dinner with her ever again, and to never invite me along if she is there.

what a bitch

and i sooo wouldn't be surprised if every place she goes to gives her a DNA special

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      DNA special
      What a wonderful euphimism for that. I'll have to remember it.

And yeah, what a
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

UGH! She's not “strong” she's just a c#*t!
        wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
        ----
        Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

Woah. I'm flabbergasted as to why anyone would have wanted to marry THAT!!!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
            Woah. I'm flabbergasted as to why anyone would have wanted to marry THAT!!!
            the whole family asks that question when they aren't around all the time. no one in the family really likes her. what was really funny is when she cornered one of my cousins about not calling her aunt. she has a tendancy to do this in a car so she cant escape. she turns around toward her and says "I want you to call me AUNT lucy from now on" and my cousin responds "I already have an aunt lucy" (which is true, she has the same name as one of our blood related aunts). which added her to her shit list.

I can understand wanting that, striving to be called aunt. but most of the cousins are in or almost in their 20's. it's a bit late to have us call her aunt. but we would have if she didn't try to push it on us.

Comment

You could call her Aunt Lunacy....if you say it fast enough it could sound like Aunt Lucy...

Comment

Or maybe Aunt Lucy....fer!
                I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Has anyone actually told her "You won't be called aunt until we have a reason to stop calling you bitch"?
                  Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Quoth seigus View Post
                    Has anyone actually told her "You won't be called aunt until we have a reason to stop calling you bitch"?
                    most of the cousins don't hide the fact we don't like her. but we love our uncle and his kids so much we just suck it up and ignore her. it is just the way she is, so we just pay no mind. she almost started a big scism in the family by posting very "compromising" pictures of my other aunt (who is a counsoler and has many students as friends) on facebook and tagging her. she took them down when she said so... but then put them back up with her face blurred out. needless to say, that almost ended badly.

Comment

Quoth Nyx View Post
                      UGH! She's not “strong” she's just a c#*t!
                      LOL I was also thinking that she's not an "aunt," but another word that ends in U-N-T. Apparently, great minds think alike
                      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Then what's our excuse?

...I kid..,
                        wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
                        ----
                        Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

I could never get how the nice guys end up with the bitchy women like your step-Aunt.
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                            I could never get how the nice guys end up with the bitchy women like your step-Aunt.
                            I think I reached that age where age doesn't much matter to me anymore and I can see the faults of my uncles. this uncle isn't the brightest of the 4. he may be "nice" I guess, but he is easily persuaded, is kind of a homophobe (I think it mostly has to do with the fact he never hung out or lived near any gay guys so he doesn't know how to react) and is wipped for sure. she has gotten "better" since the time I went to the pizza place with them over a year ago, but not better enough for me to ever go out with them again.

Comment

Quoth Nyx View Post
                              Then what's our excuse?
                              Let's see...where's that "ban" button again...

Just kidding!
                              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                              X