This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TheTigress View Post
    Thank you. It's actually one of my own drawings. There's a link to my deviant art page in my sig if you'd like to take a look. That picture is also in my gallery, and the full version is even more epic. (not to toot my own horn)

Here's the direct link to the avatar drawing: http://thetigress.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d28po9m
    It is indeed more epic. I may have to buy a print of that...
    There Can Be Only One

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
      Slow down, hoss! You have to move to Nova Scotia for lobster, and you can have my share as well, I can't stand the stuff.

See, I wouldn't recommend trying to find a seafood sub in, say, Alberta. Alberta is where you would go for a really good steak sub.

And it wouldn't at all surprise me to find tofu as an option in some BC Subways.
      Well the McLobster is in all of the Maritime (and Maine) McD's as far as I know, or at least the majority of them. But only during the summer. (Some friends I have out west are constantly boggled when I told them McD's sold lobster up here. )

For me, I still miss the S'more Galore Parfait that DQ used to have. For a long while I was able to still ask for it even though it was off the menu, but now, AFAIK, they don't use the parts for anything else so it's fully unavailable.

Comment

Even though the Feast is not on our menu anymore, we will still make it for you. We'll make any sandwich for you that we have the product for. We still have the seafood in our area. It sells really well at our store so I am hoping that they don't discontinue it. We do get a lot of out-of-state customers that get pretty excited when they see we have it.

Comment

Man I haven't seen seafood at a Subway since I was 10. I haven't eaten at a Subway in 3 years, not since they opened a Jimmy John's here. (I'm not saying anything bad about Subway.. I just prefer Jimmy John's and they deliver.)
          http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

It never hurts to ask for it though (although that's your discrepancy now that you know that the store loses money on it).

My cousin and I had our favorite dish from Bravo! Italian Restaurant; the Chicken Griglia. It was grilled chicken with lemon sauce and capers. We found out that it was no longer on the menu! I asked the waitress about it though and she said that they only print so many items on the menus as things change from time to time, but since the Chicken Griglia was still in the computers and the chefs knew how to make it, ordering one wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

I love lobster rolls. Had them last year when the hubs and I went to Prince Edward Island, but I wouldn't get one from McDonald's.
              Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

They at one time discontinued the buffalo chicken, but the one near me kept doing it because it was so popular. Why discontinue something that brings in lots of money?

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
                  Why discontinue something that brings in lots of money?
                  Who knows what twisted logic lies behind the dictates of the corporate overlords? The Shadow doesn't.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
                    Why discontinue something that brings in lots of money?
                    Only thing I can think of is the higher-ups are thinking, "This food is bringing people in. Let's remove it, so the customers will buy something that is cheaper for us to make. There's no way this plan can fail!"
                    Cast in the name of Death, Ye not living.

Comment

Working...
                    X