Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

colds suck for pregnant women too... all that suffering, and you have to be very careful what you take for meds too. I'm just glad you were allowed to take something for it at all.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

edit: snuggie on your feet.
    my boyfriend gave me stuff like that last year when I was up north... fleece sox.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      I was very disappointed in Snuggie. It's far too big, and doesn't secure in the back.
      That's why I don't own one . . .now my baby sis, OTOH, loves hers.

I do, however, have plenty of afghans of various sizes/thickness so no matter how cold it is outside, I've got one warm enough to throw on to go out for a quick smoke.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
        Ugh. We sell those at my store. They're $40!
        You may as well just go ahead and buys a pair of jeans for that price.
        Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

Comment

Quoth RedRoseSpiral View Post
          You may as well just go ahead and buys a pair of jeans for that price.
          Exactly. I'd go to Kohl's and get a nice pair too.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
            Exactly. I'd go to Kohl's and get a nice pair too.
            I'd go somewhere other than Kohls because I don't much like them. Their checkout is agonizingly slow and I always wind up unlucky enough to wind up behind a PITA.

Like tonight I bought a T-shirt and there were all of two registers open. One had a woman buying a huge-ass pile of clothes. The other had a woman who brought up a display coffeemaker and they called--twice--for somebody to see if they could find one in a box and they brought the wrong one up.

It was Checkout Scylla and Charybdis, is what it was.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

pajama jeans. seriously?

for that money, fuck i'll just buy some more 511 pants with flannel lining. i'm sure they'll last longer too

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                pajama jeans. seriously?

for that money, fuck i'll just buy some more 511 pants with flannel lining. i'm sure they'll last longer too
                Yup, closeout price of $27 on a site I shop on.

Comment

I'm actually quite curious about pajama jeans. Just unsure of my size enough to want to wait until they are in stores.

Irv, I actually like Khols. I go there with the bf whenever we get a day off together, which isn't often, but meh. It's about the only place he likes to shop for shirts.

I hate the store card pushing, but I love getting Levis jeans for such a great deal. Every time I go there, they are on sale.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth 24601 View Post
                    Yup, closeout price of $27 on a site I shop on.
                    cool. just checked my main 511 site. no flannel pants but they have some $15 closeouts for the original style.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                      pajama jeans. seriously?

And here I had always thought there was nothing more comfortable than blue jeans. Well fitting ones anyway.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                      X