This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Cat View Post
    Puss in Boots was an awesome movie . I need to get a lil' figurine now for my desk.

OT: asking Siri for "puss in boots show times" brought up...interesting results.....
    I can imagine...

I may have to start going to McD's again just for the toys.
    Last edited by Dreamstalker; 11-08-2011, 01:07 PM.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

For the furry haters, thoe who accuse all fursuiters of being yiffers, I offer this advice:
      Beware, lest THIS happen to you!

Not a furry, but I am a fan of fun mayhem

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
        Puss in Boots was an awesome movie . I need to get a lil' figurine now for my desk.
        The sword wielding Kitty Softpaws is one of those lever (tail in this case) activated action-type figures.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Fire_on_High View Post
          That's been around long before anime...google "The Fisherman's Wife" sometime.

Therians/weres aren't quite the same, but there's usually a fair bit of overlap in the communities. "Close as they can get" and all.
          AUGHGOD WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME TO LOOK AT THAT. WHYYYYYYY?! -is scarred forever now-

Comment

Quoth Clover View Post
            AUGHGOD WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME TO LOOK AT THAT. WHYYYYYYY?! -is scarred forever now-

Want some calimari?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I love Hokusai so much. I always did, and I loved him more after I saw that piece.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                The sword wielding Kitty Softpaws is one of those lever (tail in this case) activated action-type figures.

^-.-^
                Kitty SoftPaws! With my luck, I'd the egg.

Can you request which toy you want (and buy w/o getting food?) Been a while since I got a McDonald's toy

Oh, there are no Puss in Boots toys at Target or Walmart
                "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
                  Can you request which toy you want (and buy w/o getting food?) Been a while since I got a McDonald's toy
                  It's been awhile for me as well -- but sometimes they can fulfill requests if it's not too busy (but no guarantees); Many will sell individual toys (even without another purchase) for two to four bucks, and they will give you whatever you want (assuming they have spares). Either way, go when there's no rush, e.g., after lunch but before school lets out, and go inside to do so, as it may take a while to dig for the item you want even if they can do it.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'm a furry sympathiser, since I was one of those fortunate people who met anthro artists (the non-yiff variety) before I heard this mess. Besides, two words 'Twilight Fans' *shudder* I have more experience with the nuts who blatantly want to picture themselves sleeping with Edward or Jacob than I have with what people perceive furries to be.

OP, your mother is awesome, I know if I went around wearing a fursuit my mother would think I'm insane.

That said, here's something that you might enjoy:

Fury is a husky furry I used to work with, I jokingly called him Senpai on occasion since we're also both anime fans.

Fury: Hey Emerald, what's the last three letters in your registration plate again?
                    Me: YFS, why?
                    Fury: (Singsong voice) I'm not thinking of anything bad...
                    Me: Except that I saw this coming about three weeks ago.

Comment

That bitch ever hear about maybe "role playing"? who in the hell put her in charge to decide who -goes to hell and who doesn't? I had a friend who dressed as a furry on a weekly basis to do LARP with friends. (LARP is Live Action Role Play) and thus far from the ones i have seen its not disgusting at all. Lady better stay away from amusement parks where some of the entertainers dress as well known characters. (like snoopy, pink panther etc)
                      NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
                      X