Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, where the bitch put her hand in front of the old lady's face, it's in perfect position for a good, solid bite . . .

What?

Comment

Quoth morgana
      You know, where the bitch put her hand in front of the old lady's face, it's in perfect position for a good, solid bite . . .

What?
      I love how you think!
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
        I don't know which is worse, the Target chick or the Kohl's commercial. It's kind of a toss up at this point.
        These make me twitch. Along with that damned Wal-Mart "ringadingding ring me up" commercial. Saw a comment about it that the only "ringing" they were thinking of doing was wringing her neck. Could not agree more.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

is it just me or what? the red running suit Target woman, when she's running in high heels in the store. don't you just wish she'd twist an ankle? meh, too many black fridays replaying in my head. i stay at home on black fridays now, haven't worked in retail in a few years and really don't like shopping on black fridays either. i prefer just ordering everything online.
          there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Quoth AyreBiskits View Post
            is it just me or what? the red running suit Target woman, when she's running in high heels in the store. don't you just wish she'd twist an ankle? meh, too many black fridays replaying in my head. i stay at home on black fridays now, haven't worked in retail in a few years and really don't like shopping on black fridays either. i prefer just ordering everything online.
            I was hoping she'd twist her ankle, as it's one of the annoying Black Friday commercials. I'm getting some shopping tomorrow so I don't have any reason to go to the stores on Friday through Sunday. That includes the grocery shopping so I can avoid the Wednesday rush at the grocery stores. The only reason I go anywhere on Black Friday is to visit family members I didn't get to see at Thanksgiving.

Comment

Quoth ADoyle90815
              That includes the grocery shopping so I can avoid the Wednesday rush at the grocery stores. The only reason I go anywhere on Black Friday is to visit family members I didn't get to see at Thanksgiving.
              I just got the last of the groceries for the next week+. I worked in a grocery store the day before Thanksgiving in 2009. I refuse to go grocery shopping if possible the week of.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

The people who made these commercials should be made to work in the stores on Black Friday.

Comment

Quoth Grape The Cat View Post
                  The people who made these commercials should be made to work in the stores on Black Friday.
                  QFT! I couldn't agree more. They should be breaking up the customer squabbles, getting their faces screamed in when the store runs out of the Hot Toy Of The Season, being blamed for the long lines and finally having to clean up an entire store that looks like a bomb hit it...in only one hour.

Let's see how happy they'll be to push Black Friday after having to deal with it themselves!
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

There are no words for how angry I am about the Kohl's ad, or about the whole concept of midnight (or earlier) Black Friday.

As I said on Twitter earlier, anyone who supports this concept should... well, I'll stop myself here to avoid breaking board rules regarding advocating violence.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

slightly off topic but I saw a report on the local news about the insanity of Black Friday.

the report stated that even though the prices for Black Friday might seem low just wait a week or so and prices will drop again. IF you do not HAVE to buy the latest and greatest elcheapo whatever item(s) RIGHT NOW, just wait a few days til it calms down.
                      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

I like how you think.

Best of all, Propofol can blend into the eggnog inconspicuously.
                        It may be "milk of ammnesia" but I think it can only be used via injection or via an IV line. so someone would have to actually hunt down, then catch, the inject a large enough dose, then do a release in a "safe" envoronment (preferably a nice white room with padding. sorry been watching a few too many National Geographic nature programs lately)
                        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I still don't get the whole Black Friday thing. Since I work in an office, I get the Friday after Thanksgiving off, which pretty much means I get to sleep in. I would much rather use that day for relaxing rather than going out to deal with the throngs of idiots. Plus it seems like the prices get better as the season drags on...

Comment

I heard that *%!)($#&% commercial on the damned radio today....and proceeded to turn the air blue in my car.

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            Best of all, Propofol can blend into the eggnog inconspicuously.
                            Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                            It may be "milk of ammnesia" but I think it can only be used via injection or via an IV line. so someone would have to actually hunt down, then catch, the inject a large enough dose, then do a release in a "safe" envoronment (preferably a nice white room with padding. sorry been watching a few too many National Geographic nature programs lately)
                            And providing you can find someone willing to liberate it from a hospital for you....

It's only used, really, in hospital settings. Usually for the induction and maintenance of general anesthesia.
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I knew there was a reason I seldom watch TV when it's not baseball season.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

The hubs and I were talking about this whole Black Friday super-hype thing just last night (after seeing the horrific Kohl's ad) - he wondered why exactly there were news stories (as opposed to adverts) about Black Friday so far ahead of the actual shopping date. I contend it's on a par with whipping crowds into a frenzy before sporting events - everyone's blood lust gets up in anticipation of the wrecks/deaths/overturned cars/stomped shoppers. Bread and circuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X