This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth csquared View Post
    Bay Burr should not have had to. It should have been the next course of action vs. assaulting the waitress. Politely inform the manager, or the waitress, "Either redneck leaves, or I leave." If the restaurant chooses the later, file a complaint with corporate.

This whole incident should have played out in under 10 minutes, if that long, with redneck either shutting up or being kicked out. After re-reading the post, it sounds to me like it carried on far too long and that Bay Burr was not short fused.

I also have to wonder if they kicked redneck out after Bay Burr threw the water? He should have been.
    You're right, Bay Burr should not have had to.

I would have.

Redneck should have been kicked to the curb, too.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Bay-Ber and manager fail. That poor waitress.

I have a few restaraunt stories of my own, one in particular. But I'd only share it in private as it may be fratching-worthy.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

As others have said, this incident was a clusterfuck through and through. The manager should have tossed out the drunk redneck after he refused to stop harassing another customer. If the manager wasn't willing to do it, the waitress was completely in her right to contact the authorities, because there was a drunk and disorderly douchebag in the restaurant and he was causing a fuss. Finally, it was NOT okay for Bieber to take out his frustrations on the waitress.

Comment

it's like some of the PFB whines we see... where people expect employees to be the playground police when they can't get along with other customers

Edit: and yes, I think BOTH should be banned. I mean seriously, throwing water in the face of someone who tried to help? What a fucking cunt
          Last edited by PepperElf; 01-05-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X