This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza What.

Mentioned this in CS chat, and was duly ordered to post about it here.

So basically, the last couple weeks of work have been insane, and I haven't been able to sit down and cook dinner for the fam. Cue in, PIZZA TIME!

Or so I hoped.

I haven't been able to get a SINGLE PIZZA from there. Every time I place an order, I am informed shortly afterwards that they are either "out of everything", "out of everything but thin crust, and only in the large size", or "not selling that anymore, but we do sell it". (wtf on the last one. seriously.)

Its ridiculous. I've tried to speak with a manager at one point, but told "she's busy, can't talk right now". Blagh.

It gets better.

Friend of mine calls up to order, and they tell him they're out of everything BUT pan and thin crust. Which, coincidentally, is what I tried to order earlier. Shenanigans are afoot! Friend, having known what they told me, proceeds to rip them a new one, and is promptly handed off to the hard-to-get manager. Who, he also rips a new one to. (Please note, I do not condone his behavior. Definitely SCish) She gets defensive, and says there has not yet been a night where they've been out of everything. Contrary to what they're telling me, of course.

Mentioned this stuff to another friend of mine in town, and surpriiiiise, he's had this same problem too! And before! Out of nowhere, the PH started denying him pizzas, he complained, and the manager was fired a couple months later. Magically, he was able to get pizzas again. WTF.

However, he's been unable to get pizzas for the last couple of weeks too. So its not just me, but several people I know all have been unable, for the past fourteen days, to get a single pizza from there. Mind boggling.

I did call up corporate though, and gave them a rundown of whats going on. I apologized, said that even though I liked their pizza, and that the pepperoni lover's pizza is heaven on earth, that I felt that I could no longer support the location. Unless some sort of dramatic change occurred. I pointed out as well that they needed to remember that this is a very small town. Stuff like this will KILL a business in a very, very short time period.

I also pointed out that just a over six months ago, the Pizza Hut was nearly shut down due to low sales, and it took a huge change in management to turn that around. They were great for a while, but this slide in pizza availability doesn't bode well. (Not kidding about the shutdown either. Someone we know became manager, and was told pretty much "have fun, most likely going to be shut down this month anyways." He worked his butt off to turn things around, but quit, interestingly, last month.)

The rep promised to get the DM on the case straight away, offering to get them there "even tonight". I was like no, not THAT much of an emergency. I'll just be ordering Chinese, thank you. I just would feel bad seeing them go down in flames like this.

So, we'll see what happens.

One thing I left out when I talked to them was the fact that its now common knowledge around town that the Pizza Hut management team has been...um...selling extra "toppings" on the side out the back door. Heck, they'll even deliver it with your pizza if you know the code words. (Again, friend told us about this. He apparently saw them doing it, and was like "wtf!") Of course, to do anything about THAT, they'd have to catch them in the act. Which, good luck doing, lol....
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Quoth Seraph View Post
    has been...um...selling extra "toppings" on the side out the back door...
    Here and I thought it was Colonel Sanders that supplied the "secret herbs & spices".
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
      um...selling extra "toppings" on the side out the back door.
      ... Drugs? Blowjobs? What?

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
        First one. ><

Comment

The extra toppings could be why they're telling you they're out of something when you want it and telling your friend it's available when they want something else. Anything to get you to not order.

They need the drivers to be on drug runs and not elsewhere. More money that way.

That's what I think, anyway, lol.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
            One thing I left out when I talked to them was the fact that its now common knowledge around town that the Pizza Hut management team has been...um...selling extra "toppings" on the side out the back door. Heck, they'll even deliver it with your pizza if you know the code words. (Again, friend told us about this. He apparently saw them doing it, and was like "wtf!") Of course, to do anything about THAT, they'd have to catch them in the act. Which, good luck doing, lol....
            If you can somehow learn the codeword, having the police setting up a sting should be no problem.

And please keep us updated on this.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Yeah, I'd like a pizza with extra "Oregano" (If it were Dominos, I could say Lava Crunch Cakes with extra "powdered sugar")
              http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

i'd suggest calling the cops anyway cos... codeword or not, if they're dealing from inside the establishment the drug-dogs can find it.

well that or find the pepperoni.

maybe just tell them "I think I saw a drug deal go down inside the PH at <loc>."

and perhaps calls to the board of health and to the corporation. it might really light a fire under their asses

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
                  Quoth Seraph View Post
                  First one. ><
                  Just going to drop this here, again.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The scary thing is, I know of two pizza parlors in my area that were shut down because the manager or owner was using it as a front to deal drugs.
                    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      Just going to drop this here, again.
                      LMAO! Love the Onion, and too true.

I actually considered dropping an anonymous tip. However, being such a tiny own, probably will call them from a pay phone to do it. :P

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but no call from them today at all. I'll ring them up tomorrow, try one last time, and then I guess just leave them to their own devices.

Comment

try ringing them from another phone in case they're using caller id

Comment

Hey, here's another idea:

When you call, tell them straight up: "Hey, I've had issues in the past, so I'm recording this call. Here's what I'd like to order." Note: Don't bother recording. They'll either hang up on your for "recording", or they won't dare lie about what they have.

If they hang up, report to corporate for rude customer service. In the other case, you win

Comment

especially if you really are recording it. and by announcing that you're recording you're keeping within the law too

Comment

Working...
                              X