This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Redbeard View Post
    Except for Utah. Everyone ther figures that they're exluded from anything fun
    Not all of us. Some of us know that the fun is there and don't care if we get funny looks for it.

Comment

I frequently think there should be a skill-testing question required to use the INTERNET. Sheesh, people make my head hurt!

Why the heck would they think "Waaaahhhh, they don't like me!"??

Some people.

Comment

My store does a lot of deliveries but because of the laws we can't deliver or operate in that province either, it doesn't stop people coming to the store to get mad about it or yelling at our managers because they can't ship their item to their grandchildren.

There's nothing stopping them buying it and shipping it themselves but apprently it's OUR stores fault that christmas is ruined/ grandchild won't be getting this item for her birthday/ we kicked a puppy
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

First, "we kicked a puppy"-- !! Second, I'd be tempted to get all sarcastic and respond, "Why, yes, we are discriminating against people in Quebec because they are whiny and don't read. We don't want babies participating in our contest."
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            This post is provided without warranty of any kind as to reliability, accuracy, existence or otherwise or fitness for any particular purpose and Jay 2K Winger specifically does not warrant, guarantee, imply or make any representations as to its merchantability for any particular purpose and furthermore shall have no liability for or responsibility to you or any other person, entity or deity with respect of any loss or damage whatsoever caused by this post or board or by any attempts to destroy it by hammering it against a wall or dropping it into a deep well or any other means whatsoever and moreover asserts that you indicate your acceptance of this agreement or any other agreement that may be substituted at any time by coming within five miles of the product or observing it through large telescopes or by any other means because you are such an easily cowed moron who will happily accept arrogant and unilateral conditions on a piece of bag of dog biscuits and is used solely at your own risk.
            AAaahhggghhhh!

Man, that is the longest run on sentence I've ever seen. Jay, you've got a career made for bureaucraticese.
            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

"Woman #2" is back again today.
              At least send this proposal only to those that can enter the contest!
              This is discusting
              ¨POST ANYTHING YOU WANT THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE that we receive offers that we cannnot participate
              They already stated that the COUPON (which is the other part of the promotion, and probably the reason they got the email or FB notice) is valid in QC stores.

OMG...give it up already.
              Last edited by Ree; 01-16-2012, 02:53 PM.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                This post is provided...
                Legal says the font's too big.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

You know, if you combine those rules & regs for Canadian contests you'll see that the real reason these noisemakers can't enter the competition is because they've failed the skill test!
                  This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                  I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Oh yeah, and another thing that's bugging me is the ones whining about links not working.
                    Ummm...if the links are working for all 150 people who have commented so far, then I think it's safe to say they're working and you are the one with the problem.

Also, they have repeatedly posted that people aren't able to use the FB app from a smartphone to enter, but they have provided directions on how to enter using a web browser.

They clearly state it has nothing to do with them, and it's the way the FB app is set up, yet people are still posting, "I can't get my phone to enter. This is bogus..." and even after the instructions are given over and over again, people are still blaming the retailer.
                    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

.....they must really enjoy complaining, then. Sheesh.
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I distinctly remember a contest held a while back for a bike. You had to draw a picture to enter and in the rules it stated (in big, bold letters) that the winner would be picked randomly. I never entered because, as an artist, I would pour blood sewat and tears into the damn thing only to see some 5 year old win with his blue and orangle squggles. And that's exactly who won. Naturally, all the SC's piped up whining about how that drawing sucked and how their drawing or their kid's drawing was way better
                        Answers: $1
                        Correct Answers: $2
                        Answers that require thought: $5
                        Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                          I never entered because, as an artist, I would pour blood sewat and tears into the damn thing only to see some 5 year old win with his blue and orangle squggles.
                          I actually remember a colouring-in competition that was held at my local Game Store. I was quite friendly with the owner (still am) so when I walked in one afternoon, they were judging the competition. They asked for my help, so I pick the 3 best looking ones. I was then told "no it needs more squiggles in it" So while the best looking one DID win, the second and third ones had to look like second and third place ones.

When they did the colouring-in comps at my previous job, they did them in age groups and the selection process was merely the best looking one from each age group. One of the entries was done in red pen by a former coworker
                          Last edited by fireheart; 01-17-2012, 04:22 AM.
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Every once and a while we get items on sale in state A, while in State B they are either not sold or can't be sold on sale due to some different laws.

Does that stop SC form coming in with the print ad that lists the fact that the sales only apply to store in state A. No. Does that stop them form blaming us for the law. No.

Call your state Rep. or Sen. and take it up with them as we don't make the laws.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                              Legal says the font's too big.
                              I'm stuck with the limitations of the board.

Quoth Panacea View Post
                              AAaahhggghhhh!

Man, that is the longest run on sentence I've ever seen. Jay, you've got a career made for bureaucraticese.
                              I wish I could claim credit for that, but I borrowed it from Pratchett. That's the Dis-organizer Mk. II's warranty. (See "The Truth")
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Another woman just posted complaining about the exclusion and questioning why she got the email, then.
                                makes you want to say.... "well obviously you know how to read your email, so what part of 'Quebec laws are to blame' can't make it past your eyes and into your brain?"

Comment

Working...
                                X