X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIE YOU STUPID RESTAURANT *ahem*

RABBLEFRAGGLERAGERARRRRRRR *cough*

The restaurant across the street. They have bagpipers playing in the street between our locations. BAGPIPERS. HIGHLAND PIPES.

Playing "When The Saints Go Marching In." ON SAINT FRIGGEN PATRICK'S DAY.

Irish holiday.

Scottish pipes.

AMERICAN SONG.

My ears are bleeding.

My eyes are bleeding, too. It's an eyesore - tons of clashing green decorations. Balloons, tinsel, tshirts, hair ornaments, hats, BEADS, makeup... And the only two kilts to be seen are those on the bagpipers. Neither of whom are attractive men.

KILL ME. TWO AND A HALF MORE HOURS OF THIS.

*snuggle hugs and hands over ear plugs*

Comment

...Oh....my.

You should find an Irish bloke to go over there and loudly declare how offended they are about their travesty.
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

LOL, I am so happy im good at accents, place next to my work was doing something similar, so I did an Irish accent and called it all a damned travesty. gah.
        Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
        pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Ok, I think Coworker and I have officially lost our minds. THE BAGPIPES HAVE STOLEN OUR MINDS.

He's imitating customers. I'm giggling madly.

Comment

While it does sound like someone has their nationalities mixed up, I'll take Scottish pipes over Irish pipes any day.

Yell across the street "Play Black Bear!"
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Reminds me how people around here think Spanish and Mexican are the same.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

You could go to youtube and type in Darth Vader bagpipes. It would make things a lot better.
                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                  You could go to youtube and type in Darth Vader bagpipes. It would make things a lot better.
                  ... I think I'm scared now.

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post

Yell across the street "Play Black Bear!"
                    Me, I'd holler out in my best stoner metal dude voice "I wanna hear....IRON MAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

The thought of Iron Man being played on bagpipes is now giving me the giggles.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre
                      What about the 'Darth Vader wearing a kilt playing a bag pipe riding a unicycle' video?
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                        What about the 'Darth Vader wearing a kilt playing a bag pipe riding a unicycle' video?
                        Yep, that's the one I'm talking about.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8rzkCkFIus

This one works as well.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KLaiM42eAM
                        Last edited by Victory Sabre; 03-18-2012, 12:15 AM.
                        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                          Reminds me how people around here think Spanish and Mexican are the same.
                          Oh jeez. This is one of my major pet peeves.

Quoth csquared View Post
                          While it does sound like someone has their nationalities mixed up, I'll take Scottish pipes over Irish pipes any day.
                          I'll have to politely disagree with you there. Uileann pipes, IMO, sound beautiful even alone. Bagpipes, on the other hand, I can't stand to listen to for too long unless there's some other instrumental accompaniment (i.e. If it's a good pipe-and-drum band, no problem).

But, yeah, it sounds like they're celebrating the entirely wrong Celtic nation there. You should throw on some Flogging Molly and Pogues to drown 'em out.
                          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I'm flooding FB with all the GOOD Irish-ish music I can find on Youtube.

And the Metallica version of Whiskey in the Jar. Can't forget that one!

Comment

Die restaurant! You don't belong in this world!

*runs*
                              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                              X