This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    It will look even worse if the customers also decide to sue the mall, and their attorney is demanding to know why the mall did nothing when told one of their tenenats was selling counterfeit merchandise.
    ^ This is what I thought too. I wouldn't recommend going so far as to pose as a customer, but surely there's somewhere you could make an anonymous complaint to? Or maybe have the info ready so when you get the next complaint, you can pass on the relevant contact details.
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Oh, and I almost forgot:

If this store is using trademarked names to sell this merchandise, the trademark owner can sue the mall too.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

A fool and her money are easily parted, but on a serious that is pretty messed up.

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
          Perhaps a word to the local BBB - I think they're the US equivalent of our Trading Standards?
          I wish. We have nothing like that here.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I've bought sterling at gem & mineral shows for very reasonable prices. I usually only deal with sellers that have a good reputation, though.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
            X