Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any further stories from the College of Horrors?

Comment

Wow. Crazy first story. Look forward to the others though. Im glad that part of your life is over, Seraph

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
        HAY LOOK THREAD NECROMANCY!

Agreed, I too WANT MOAR STORIES from your time at the College of Horrors.

...when you have time. I know your schedule is full, being an Enemy of Normalcy and all.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

OMG. I had trouble reading the post without my blood pressure rising. I am anal about protecting my GPA, and that professor not only would have been called on the carpet for his inability to account for my poor grade, he also would have answered for his unprofessional attitude in the class and his unprofessional relationships with students. If the department closed ranks on him I would have taken it to the press.

I still am having trouble forming the words to express my indignation over that kind of professor. I need to stop now before I start swearing.
          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
            ....yes?

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            HAY LOOK THREAD NECROMANCY!

Agreed, I too WANT MOAR STORIES from your time at the College of Horrors.

...when you have time. I know your schedule is full, being an Enemy of Normalcy and all.
            yeaaaah, time is the reason why I haven't posted recently. Busy busy BUSY lately :<
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              ....yes?

yeaaaah, time is the reason why I haven't posted recently. Busy busy BUSY lately :<
              that explains your new avatar.
              so busy your head's almost spinning

Comment

Working...
              X