This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    now that's just bad - i'm glad she was so helpful but... yeesh.
    It's not the first time that's happened for me though. Not at the same restaurant. I love Turkey Club sandwiches, but without bacon. Of course, that basically just makes it a hot turkey sandwich with an extra piece of bread thrown in the middle for kicks and giggles...but it's yummy dammit!

Comment

which reminds me... i sooo wanna try the "hypocrite" sammich. veggie burger with bacon!

Comment

Meh. Mistakes happen. I consider myself a good customer and will forgive an occasional gaffe. If it happens all the time or too often, sure I'll complain or not go there again, but we are all human and make the occasional mistake.

As for the high school friend - yes, she's a SC. She was entitled to an apology, a replacement and possibly some sort of free dessert (or side, or whatever), which she got.

I'm not sure why people feel that a mistake entiles them to a ton of free stuff. I guess 'cuz they're SC's.
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

which reminds me... i sooo wanna try the "hypocrite" sammich. veggie burger with bacon!
          I've heard of that! Honestly, it sounds yummy. I wonder if it would taste similar with turkey bacon...

Comment

I've heard of that one, and its snack-size cousin the "sacrelige" - a kosher hot dog with cheese and bacon.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Did the server place the wrong entree in front of her? Like a steak when she ordered a veggie salad? and she ate it? then nothing.

If they placed the wrong entree in front of her, why didnt' she say something?

If she ordered chili and didn't notice it was a beef chili, it was her fault. Nothing.

WHY DIDN'T SHE SPEAK UP?

Comment

Working...
              X