Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actively trying to ruin my evening? (Language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rule 1 - Don't touch a woman's breasts, or any other awesome areas, unless you're given permission to do so.

That's all that needs to be said.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

That's rule 1? No wonder people are so worried about violating it on this site...

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
        That's rule 1? No wonder people are so worried about violating it on this site...
        Well, that's my rule #1.
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

God. Damned. Bastard.
          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

What a FUCKER. Wow. I am so sorry. Your outfit sounds like it was absolutely adorable, by the way.

That man is scum. And the way you described him and it makes it seem like that's probably not a one-off for him... how disgusting.
            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
              That man is scum. And the way you described him and it makes it seem like that's probably not a one-off for him... how disgusting.
              Indeed. Hopefully the next time he pulls that stunt, he gets curb-stomped by his victim while onlookers cheer her on and get in a few punches of their own.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Nobody has any right to do that to you.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
              X