Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First rule of law...(Or, Beware the Stony shipper)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick google shows there's at least two Tumblrs based on the Avengers texting; the one I mentioned is called http://theavengersshouldnttext.tumblr.com - I'm hoping the link works, I can't check Tumblr at work Do make sure to read them in posting order for the best effect!
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
      (Movie, eh, for the movie I ship Tony/Loki, but frankly I think a vote could be cast for Tony/EVERYONE ELSE.)
      Never forget Tony/Tony's ego.

Comment

Quoth Argus View Post
        Never forget Tony/Tony's ego.
        If they were going to cast "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" in the Marvel Movie-verse, Tony would be a shoo-in for Zaphod just on the basis of his ego.

"If there's anything more important than my ego on this ship, I want it shot."
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
        X