This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    As it turned out, our age difference wasn't a problem. The fact that she was a complete psychopath was a far bigger problem.
    She must be related to my most recent ex.
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

I doubt it, mathnerd, unless he's an embezzling lying psycho from Georgia.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

My housemate gets this a lot with her boyfriend, on two levels. One, she looks like a middle schooler, and two, she looks like she's related to him. People tend to assume she's his kid sister/cousin until they kiss or cuddle, and then the group gets so many panicked and concerned looks...
        Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
        Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
        -Unknown Author

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          I doubt it, mathnerd, unless he's an embezzling lying psycho from Georgia.
          Wow! I've also dated a lying stealing psycho from Georgia, too.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Well, he's a lying psycho, but not an embezzler and not from Georgia.
            At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
              Wow! I've also dated a lying stealing psycho from Georgia, too.
              Anytime you want to compare notes or share psycho ex stories, you just let me know.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                ....I was clearly at least late 20s, early 30s. She looked about 17, especially when she'd do her hair in pigtails.
                I wonder what kind of looks my crush and I would get. He's 56 & looks it (white hair and all) and I look about 30. His daughter looks older than she is; we look about the same age. And I frequently wear twin braids.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  Anytime you want to compare notes or share psycho ex stories, you just let me know.
                  Does it count even if such psycho ex has never been to Georgia? 'cause in that case I'd have a story or two as well.
                  FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Psychos are psychos. Bring your stories and your favorite beverage!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                    X