Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commending customers on their awesome choices (!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called in to work this morning because I woke up at 4am with no voice due to a damn cold I seemed to have picked up. My husband needed me to run him around since I was home (he had a pacemaker put in last week and was told no driving for two weeks). One of the errands took us to Mart of K to get him some sweatpants that were on sale and cold medicine for me. He was a little bit ahead of me getting into the check out, and two bleepity bleeps cut between him and I...which would have been too bad, but then they stood side by side blocking the checkout aisle so I couldn't go around them. Since I can barely talk above a whisper, I couldn't say excuse me to get them to move. I cut through the next checkout lane to be by hubby. The two women stood behind us for a minute or so, and then decided to move over to the lane I cut through because the cashier had to look up reward card by phone number. That lane, which had one person in front of them as well, must have not been moving fast enough because a minute later they were back behind us. Then as hubby was saying he wanted twenty back from his debit, they moved to the lane on the other side. If I wasn't sick as a dog, I probably would have just been amused with all the moving from lane to lane, but they really got on my nerves.

Comment

Working...
    X