This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Deserted View Post
    If it's "soft" fraud, what's the likely outcome? As opposed to "hard" fraud?
    I'd say he's in trouble either way...

Comment

• Quoth Chromatix View Post
      My personal favourite, which I made up myself, is British Telecom -> Twittish Smellycom.
      I used to work for the Royal Mail in the UK where it was a disciplinary offence to refer to ParcelForce as ParcelFarce...

Comment

• Quoth Deserted View Post
        If it's "soft" fraud, what's the likely outcome? As opposed to "hard" fraud?
        Either way its the same in the eyes of the law, but hard fraud is definately an aggrivating factor when it comes to sentancing. In the same way that in NZ, Murder is Murder, but one with planning and preparation will get a harsher sentance
        How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

• Quoth TimmyHate View Post
          Either way its the same in the eyes of the law, but hard fraud is definately an aggrivating factor when it comes to sentancing. In the same way that in NZ, Murder is Murder, but one with planning and preparation will get a harsher sentance
          Yeah, that's the impression I was getting. "Soft" fraud is the kind where it comes from genuine ignorance that what was going on was illegal. Whereas frequent, constant lying, and prepwork involved in perpetuating the crime is "hard" fraud.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Subscribing to make sure I don't miss any updates.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• You can subscribe!?

Comment

• Look in the Thread Tools dropdown menu.
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Thank you!!

Comment

• Quoth Akasa View Post
                    You can subscribe!?
                    Complimentary hooded sweatshirt not included. Operators are standing by.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Offer void in Utah
                      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

• good thing i'm in wisconsin

Comment

• Quoth Argabarga View Post
                          Offer void in Utah
                          I'm gonna go eat worms.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I'll forward my copy on to you once I've read it.
                            Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                            OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                            she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                            Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Quoth Argabarga View Post
                              Offer void in Utah
                              Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                              Complimentary hooded sweatshirt not included. Operators are standing by.
                              No Purchase required.
                              How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

• Quoth TimmyHate View Post
                                No Purchase required.
                                We may forward your details to third parties who will then swamp your e-mail and letterbox with offers of limited edition china plates, costume dolls and orthopaedic appliances.
                                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
                                X