This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
    Me: You see that sign above your head? It says KITCHEN, STAFF ONLY, PRIVATE.
    SC: ......
    Me: See that sign with an arrow about five feet away from you? It says TOILETS!
    SC: Well it should be more clearly marked! Come on Billy!
    I swear to God, this site is going to give me permanent brain damage from the number of times I read something like this and instinctively whack myself in the forehead.
    Doh!
    Re: Quiche.
    Pie is manly.
    Eggs, meat, and cheese are manly.
    Therefore, making an egg, meat, and cheese pie must be very manly.
    So sayeth Spiffy McMoron!

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
      Don't call me gay
      Manager: And what about the fuck you part? Did you mean that in a nice way?
      SC: Uhhhhh....
      Manager: I suggest you leave before I show you the "nice way" of my fist meeting your face.
      I love your manager! Seriously, though, what the hell was wrong with those people?!?

Comment

My Dad is a bartender. I've gotta ask him if he's ever delt with this much crap in one night. I mean, WOW. You're a rock.
        "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

Comment

Me: No we're not. I just enjoy making other people's drinks for shits and giggles.
          Am I the only one who read this in a Bill Engval voice?
          "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Working...
          X