This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This:

Nevermind the neko at the end. It's not me. I swear.
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

is it wrong that this is what i immediately thought of when i first read the title of this thread?

Comment

I wonder - do farriers have to replace more rear shoes than front shoes, since throwing shoes is something a horse's ass would do?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth katzklaw View Post
          is it wrong that this is what i immediately thought of when i first read the title of this thread?

That's the thing I was talking about.
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

I think security was deliberately slow to respond in the shoe-throwing incident because they were too busy laughing.
            Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth katzklaw View Post
              is it wrong that this is what i immediately thought of when i first read the title of this thread? [Duck! Bush!]
              I wanna redo with pie... Shoe-fly, of course...
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
              X