This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth catcul View Post
    Sure, you can fly to Denver. I hope you don't mind riding in the cargo hold.
    Hey! We don't want him HERE!

Although, if DIA still had its originally planned automated baggage system that delayed opening the airport for a year due to mangled/destroyed/annihilated luggage...then yeah, sure! Send him 1st class cargo to DIA!

Comment

I sometimes wish that I worked at the corporate office of a store, and had lots of leeway when it came to complaint calls. That way when a call like this came in, I could say, "Are you THAT big of an asshole?!" and slam the phone down.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
        I guess the cowardly caller didn't say anything in front of the other employees?

Because that would have grounds for a mass-effect act of evil right back at them.
        Apparently he rolled his eyes and huffed off, disgusted.

Comment

Reminds me of how some dufus ticked off all the managers by complaining that my coworker shouldn't work there because he's visually impaired. OK, he can still see and he does not make mistakes with the money. Further, sometimes people ask after him. Customers like this guy. Except for one critical butthead.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Incidentally, suffering a fatal brain hemorrhage while standing in line at the pharmacy is also rude.

I won't tell that story again; I just told it not too long ago. But I will never forget the sight and the sounds the dying man made for as long as I live.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Oh, Irv, I'm sorry you had to see that. It would haunt me. If people complained, I do not want to know about it.

Comment

Did corporate respond to this horrible affront to their customer's sensibilities?

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                  In a just world, he would have got around 6 free miles out of it. After all, passenger jets cruise at roughly 30,000 feet.

I'm going to hell for the comment I'm about to make but what the hell

No, in a just world the asswipe would have been on flight 11
                  "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                    Sure, you can fly to Denver. I hope you don't mind riding in the cargo hold wheel well.
                    FTFY. And be sure to soften it up with a nice thick layer of grease.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

*offers hugs and cookies to Irv*

And I wonder, all over again, about what awfulness exists in people's minds to make them act this way towards their fellow beings.
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth CorneliaMarieRocks View Post
                        I'm going to hell for the comment I'm about to make but what the hell
                        If you were so bad, then there's no need to be sad. Everybody else will be there too.

()
                        Last edited by Tama; 08-14-2015, 09:32 PM.
                        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

true, true

I just didn't anyone here thinking I was making a joke about 9/11 because I wasn't
                          "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

I am glad I didn't that complaint call. I would have gone OFF on that sc so bad
                            "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

^Me, too. It would've been worth losing my job over. In the next interview: "I have no problem serving people, but those who have no regard for another human being's life whatsoever will not be served willingly. If you have a problem with my philosophy, don't hire me."

Comment

I'll add being taking away by ambulance for getting hurt on the job being rude as well. I don't know the full details of what exactly happened afterwards, as it happened right around the time I left Random Craft Store, but one of my co-workers fell, hit her head, and had to be taken away by ambulance.

Because of the nature of the majority of customers I had at Random Craft Store, some were complaining right in the store about having to go around the ambulance and that it was very rude that they had to wait for the paramedics to come out of the store with my co-worker on a stretcher. I have a gut feeling that a couple of them called corporate about it, I really don't know what the fallout was since I quit not too long afterwards but I imagine it wasn't pretty.
                                Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X