Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, the supermarket is going to be closed Easter Sunday and you will not be able to shop on that day. Yes, the petrol station will be open, but with shortened hours. Don't look so surprised. We have lives, too.

Also, when I say that I'm not going to be working Easter Sunday, the jaw drop is unnecessary. I know that you believe that I'm a robot and don't have a life, but get this, I'm a human being and I do, and I never work Easter Sunday cuz, get this, I want to spend it with my family. The very fact that you were planning to shop on Easter Sunday makes you look like a very sad creature and I feel sorry for you and your lack of a family to spend Easter with.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      Yes, the supermarket is going to be closed Easter Sunday and you will not be able to shop on that day. Yes, the petrol station will be open, but with shortened hours. Don't look so surprised. We have lives, too.

Also, when I say that I'm not going to be working Easter Sunday, the jaw drop is unnecessary. I know that you believe that I'm a robot and don't have a life, but get this, I'm a human being and I do, and I never work Easter Sunday cuz, get this, I want to spend it with my family. The very fact that you were planning to shop on Easter Sunday makes you look like a very sad creature and I feel sorry for you and your lack of a family to spend Easter with.
      I am working Easter Sunday. And both stats. But I have Saturday off. Score?

Comment

• Hey, Screechy Screechella, do us a favor and don't call back, 'k? We had it up to here with you 20 years ago when you did time for trying to off your neighbors. No one wants to listen to you screech about the prices being too high. We're not forcing you to place an ad. Go haunt somebody else's publication. I hear Crazy Times is looking for customers.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          When I say that breakfast is at 6, I meant at 6, not 4:30. So stop asking me where everything is.
          Granted I don't often work overnight, but if someone wants something outside of hours, I'll get them a bagel or some cold cereal. Maybe my clientele are just better about following the rules? If I feel they're taking advantage, I can point out the nearby grocery store that's open 24 hours. Like to the lady who wanted a banana and then whined she wanted a greener one.
          "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

• Really? You come to the desk when it is (literally) snowing a blizzard outside and want a room with a balcony? Yeah, no. Even if we had one available, the only reason you want it is to smoke on. I TOLD you when you checked in that's not allowed. You signed a form saying you KNEW it wasn't allowed. It isn't up to me, it's CITY LAW. Keep asking moron. Even if one opens, it's not going to be available for you. Go away.
            Last edited by WishfulSpirit; 03-23-2016, 02:23 PM.
            "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

• *I apologize if I make multiple posts about this customer in this thread, but since I'm not allowed to put notes on their library card, or say something to them in person, I need to vent somewhere.*

To that library customer (again) - I wish I could outright refuse to check-in your library materials, because I get tired of having to use Lysol wipes on the nasty-smelling DVDs you return.

Comment

• Quoth KellyHabersham View Post
                *I apologize if I make multiple posts about this customer in this thread, but since I'm not allowed to put notes on their library card, or say something to them in person, I need to vent somewhere.*
                Vent away. We all have those regulars who are...irregular.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
                  Granted I don't often work overnight, but if someone wants something outside of hours, I'll get them a bagel or some cold cereal. Maybe my clientele are just better about following the rules? If I feel they're taking advantage, I can point out the nearby grocery store that's open 24 hours. Like to the lady who wanted a banana and then whined she wanted a greener one.
                  This was a group of 3 people who had just checked in and had been told the breakfast time.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• If you see that I'm ringing people up at one register and there is not a cashier at the other register, why do you insist on going to that one?
                    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• OK, this is a random sucky manager post, but I don't have anywhere else to put it: If you want us to label our food with 1.5 cm stickers, provide an ink pen, not a 1/4" highlighter. I had to go hunt for one and you wonder why I clock in late.

Comment

• I grabbed my hair and twisted it into a bun while waiting for your man to use the card reader because my hair is bugging me. I really don't know why that's reason for you to stare me down as if I've done something wrong. Sorry your hair is boring? idk

Comment

• The restroom is right there. Turn your head to the left as you walk in. There's a nice sign on the door and everything. Yes, you can use it. I promise. Also, not the same person, but when I tell you the donut bags are to your right, and you look to your left in confusion, well... I'm going to hope you're only having a bad day.
                          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• Dude you have had 6 write ups in a month. I just wrote your 7th. All you had to do to avoid this write up was walk the less the half a mile to my office and talk to me to 5 freaking minutes.

Comment

• Quoth Teysa View Post
                              If you see that I'm ringing people up at one register and there is not a cashier at the other register, why do you insist on going to that one?
                              Isn't it obvious? Because there's no LINE!! I'm far too important to wait in line!

Comment

• Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
                                The restroom is right there. Turn your head to the left as you walk in. There's a nice sign on the door and everything. Yes, you can use it. I promise. Also, not the same person, but when I tell you the donut bags are to your right, and you look to your left in confusion, well... I'm going to hope you're only having a bad day.
                                The second one so made me think of my oldest daughter. We'd tell her something was on the left or right and she'd look down at her hands to figure it out. She's 41 now and she'd do this in her teens. She's a lefty but I don't know if that had anything to do with it.
                                "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Working...
                                X