Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please stop whinging at us regarding the price of fuel. Firstly, we have zero control over it, secondly, it's annoying, and finally, we don't care. Either call the complaints phone line or get over it.

Oh, and to the SC who whined when the price sign was being fixed that we were misleading him with the price? There was a huge notice at the entrance about how the price sign was currently being mended, not to mention the bloke climbing all over the sign, doing technical stuff. No, he can't switch it off while he fixes it; that's kinda impossible. The real price was on the pump, so you had ample time to decide to not fill your car up, rather than doing so and coming inside to complain about "cheating" you. Get down from your cross, build a bridge and fucking get over it.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Don't come into the break room to ask me about when so and so who is not my patient is going to get her pain medicine.

I don't know and I don't care. I'm trying to eat lunch.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

• Don't EVER fuck with my lunch break! I actually got out the door to eat today. Leave me the hell alone!

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          Please stop whinging at us regarding the price of fuel. Firstly, we have zero control over it, secondly, it's annoying, and finally, we don't care. Either call the complaints phone line or get over it.
          I'm sorry. I did this once. The first time it cost more than 10 bucks to fill my motorcycle I started to whine at the clerk when I went back in to get my change. In my defense, I stopped myself and apologized because I knew that it wasn't her fault.

Mine: Dear customers, I know that the wait to see a worker is long. Do you see all those other people sitting in the lobby waiting? You are after them. We are not making you wait because of your skin color or your religion. We are making you wait because all of those other people were here first.

Comment

• Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post

Mine: Dear customers, I know that the wait to see a worker is long. Do you see all those other people sitting in the lobby waiting? You are after them. We are not making you wait because of your skin color or your religion. We are making you wait because all of those other people were here first.
            Sooooo much this!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Look, lady, do you REALLY think 4:30 is the best time to call a place to tell them you NEED your documents NOW? You had all day to call and your regular rep leaves at 4:30 anyway, in fact at 4:30 on the dot she is usually walking out the door! Instead of saying you "can't get ahold of her", you should have tried calling early in the day, especially since, according to you, you MUST have those docs today! Just because YOU apparently work past 4:30 doesn't mean everyone does.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Aw hell, I've got a truck to get stocked and backstocked, my carryout phone is ringing, the cashiers are getting pissed, I'm cold and it's snowing, this is not the time for Car Tetris so I can load up your TV stand and two end tables that would've fit perfectly in your vehicle had you not decided to bring all your precious precious garbage along for the trip.

First two days of Super Duper Uber Mega Super Stupendous Extremely Fanschmabulous Lowest Prices of the Season. My ass is well and thoroughly kicked.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Sure, just wander your happy ass into our back room area like you own the place looking for your caffeine free Pepsi instead of asking at Customer Service to check with someone like most people.

And please act offended when I inform you that customers aren't allowed to be in the back room area for safety reasons. I AM back there and I am the main reason you are not safe back there because I WILL CHASE YOUR ASS OUT!

And besides that, we don't have much of that item left in the back . . . next truck is Monday and it's already been ordered for. You can have 3 bottles and that's it. The merchandiser has already filled that item, and it usually doesn't blow out in a matter of minutes. We have other customers who may want that item in that size you've already wiped the shelf out on. Your mama may have told you you're special but she lied big time . . . you're no more special to me than the next one. So take the 3 bottles I am giving you and BEAT IT.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

First two days of Super Duper Uber Mega Super Stupendous Extremely Fanschmabulous Lowest Prices of the Season. My ass is well and thoroughly kicked.
                    I got the ad and my heart fell. I thought, "Poor Irv."
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

backstocked, my carryout phone is ringing, the cashiers are getting pissed, I'm cold and there are wolves after me
                      Edited for my own amusement
                      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                        Yeah, that too.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

backstocked, my carryout phone is ringing, the cashiers are getting pissed, I'm cold and there are wolves after me
                          Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                          I think, at this point, Irv would prefer the wolves.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• At least the wolves don't fart on him.
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• The sad reality is that instead of wolves he has to deal with cougars.
                              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Just because your credit card declined, doesn't mean that Apple Pay "don't work worth a darn", you dolt. It means your card declined. Get over it, and get your credit card shit straight.
                                "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                                X