Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you come in here on a Sunday afternoon when the sun is shining, please don't bleat at me, "Poor you, stuck in here". Tomorrow is my day off and when you're dragging your arse into work, I'll be outside enjoying the lovely day. It's swings and roundabouts.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• I'm not 'looking in your bags', I'm watching SCO which just happen to be in line with the doors. YOU chose to block the door and my sightline. STFU about how you're "not a thief" (the more you go on in that vein, the less I believe you--as it stands now you have four full-time jobs at once and if your dog is a diabetic service dog shouldn't he be with you?) and get out.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
        If you come in here on a Sunday afternoon when the sun is shining, please don't bleat at me, "Poor you, stuck in here". Tomorrow is my day off and when you're dragging your arse into work, I'll be outside enjoying the lovely day. It's swings and roundabouts.
        It's funny when people say this to me. In my head I'm like "my days off are during the week, which means I can enjoy the outdoors with LESS PEOPLE since all the students and M-F workers won't be there bugging me!"
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Our Walk-in clinic (urgent care part of our practice) is in a windowless area of the building. We take turns working weekends. We're in a cloudy, rainy part of the country where having sunny warm weather on a Saturday in April is a real special occasion. This past Saturday I was working. I joked with the staff "Next person to tell me how gorgeous it is outside is getting a tetanus shot".
          Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
          TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

• If you have a keycode/promo code that says "free shipping on an order of $49 or more", you need to actually buy that much in actual product. $41.49 in merchandise + $9.99 shipping does not qualify you for the offer.

Comment

• Quoth Deevil View Post
              If you have a keycode/promo code that says "free shipping on an order of $49 or more", you need to actually buy that much in actual product. $41.49 in merchandise + $9.99 shipping does not qualify you for the offer.
              And tax doesn't qualify them any more than shipping does.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I just heard you say "Oh, we lost our cart" as you came out of the women's room. That's because I moved it. It was blocking both the hallway and the door to the bathroom. What are hallways for, but for people to walk through? And I'm pleased as punch that you have no idea it was me that did it and I can hear you say that. BTW, neither the cart nor the stuff in it belongs to you.

Comment

• It's not "bait and switch" if we have a "Buy $15 in X get $5 off" promo, and you only bought $14.98 worth. We didn't make the prices end in .99 to scam you. By the way, if you hadn't used a dollar-off coupon, the promotion would have triggered. You lost the better deal by using that coupon. No, we can't give you the $5.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• This is the second time in two days we've had to kick you two booger machines out for riding your electric skateboards in the store. If I see you riding them in the store again, those skateboards are going up your ass and around the corner.

FFS, those things are fast. There are so many ways you could injure yourselves or others on them.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      This is the second time in two days we've had to kick you two booger machines out for riding your electric skateboards in the store. If I see you riding them in the store again, those skateboards are going up your ass and around the corner.

FFS, those things are fast. There are so many ways you could injure yourselves or others on them.
                      Those thing seem as bad as Heelies were a few years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heelys
                      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• Oh no, these are way worse than Heelys. They can build up a lot more speed in a lot less time.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I work in a library.

No, I don't know your email password. I can show you how to RECOVER / RESET it if you'd like.
                          Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

• The manager gave you an inch, and you took the Americas. North-south.
                            It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

• What is so wrong with waiting your damn turn, you impatient old bat? Was tossing your credit card at me while I had another customer in front of my really necessary? I hope you know it took everything in me not to give you a death glare. I mentally talked myself out of it because, you know, you're old. I respect my elders. I don't respect people who throw credit cards at me.
                              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
                                What is so wrong with waiting your damn turn, you impatient old bat? Was tossing your credit card at me while I had another customer in front of my really necessary? I hope you know it took everything in me not to give you a death glare. I mentally talked myself out of it because, you know, you're old. I respect my elders. I don't respect people who throw credit cards at me.
                                With one subtle push of a button I can reboot my computer. "Oops, this one isn't working!"

Comment

Working...
                                X