Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And people wonder why when I am working/doing deliveries I carry a big MAG light with a bright bulb ----- cause I WANT to see and avoid that f-uped concrete, bikes, toys, bags of trash, rope/cable for the dog and doggie land mines.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
      I've been known to trip on completely flat, level floors before. Yes, I'm that klutzy.
      In high school, I twisted my ankle walking barefoot across a completely empty gym floor. My PE teacher swore he'd never seen anything like it before.

In my case it's dodgy joints rather than depth perception/klutziness.

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
        I've been known to trip on completely flat, level floors before. Yes, I'm that klutzy.
        Been there, done that. Very short sighted plus inner ear birth defect = massive klutz. My mum bought a suite the same colour as my favourite drink when I was a kid to save having to deal with stains!
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I've got dodgy hereditary joints, so I do take more care than some people.

But one co-worker got the "no lone working or else!" rule impressively enforced.

He fell off a stepladder and broke both wrists, in a distant site, so he couldn't phone for help, fortunately someone else was in the room and could phone for first aid assistance.

He fell off the _bottom rung_...

Comment

Working...
          X