Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

draftermatt, I wear men's size shirts to work, and you can still see my breasts under my shirts. Wearing larger clothes I guessed kind of covered my butt against "asking for it", but then again, it never stopped the maintenance men from asking "Are those real?"

No one asks to be oogled or bothered like that. Period.

We women can be pigs, too. But as you stated before with the ladies, it works both ways, men that dress for attention are just "planning on it" as well.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I fully expect for my breasts to be looked at. It's kinda hard to miss them. Hell, a subtle glance is not a bad thing, but when someone STARES and looks like they're gonna shove their face in there and make motorboat noises, that's when it gets uncomfortable.
      And yes, if you're wearing a shirt that basically looks like a bandaid, it's natural for the glances to be a little longer than the norm. Still doesn't mean that people can stare and subconciously raise their hands and make squeezing motions...
      Last edited by iradney; 05-07-2007, 07:05 PM. Reason: Deer santa, four christmas i wood laik too spel
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
        I rarely to never get weight comments, my mother, grandmother, sometimes, but not often. Height I get all the damn time. It doesn't bother me really, but it gets old at times.
        I was skinny up until about 10 years ago, and short until I hit puberty, but I never got either of those from anyone in the family.

Somehow, I ended up with big feet, and that's what I got teased about. They're probably not really that much above average, if at all (size 9), but most of my dad's family has small feet. I remember one time my dad asked me, "If I decide to go canoeing, can I borrow one of your shoes?"

Although I realize now that having big feet isn't all that bad. After all, a lot of women have the idea that big feet means a big.... heart. Yeah, that's it...

Quoth Tria View Post
        Genetic hardwiring. A larger breasted woman is, in theory, more capable of feeding any offspring he may knock her up with.
        I never saw the appeal, actually. Don't get me wrong, I like large ones, but small ones are nice too. I like pretty much every size, as long as they're real. Never really cared for those ridiculously huge fake ones.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          I guess most people assume I'm too stupid to know what I look like.
          I've wondered that, too. Then again, I'm not stupid enough to point out other people's physical traits.
          Quoth blas87 View Post
          Personally, from a girl's POV, they'll look no matter what size they are and find some kind of rude comment to make thinking it will blow you over the moon with love.
          Sometimes they say those things just to be mean. As a teen, I had the opposite problem: I had AAs. You would not believe the rude, nasty comments I got from guys.
          Last edited by XCashier; 05-07-2007, 07:51 PM.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
            You want pictures, Raps?

http://www.lisaslacies.com.au/ or http://www.bellaforma.com.au/ have pictures.

Okay, okay. So they're the places I buy from, and none of the pics are of me. But there's busty goodness to look at!
            Into webcomics at all? Check this out:

http://www.wapsisquare.com

The main character is of a petite and busty nature. She's based on the artist's girlfriend. There's even a mini-storyline about bras.
            He loves the world...except for all the people.
            --Men at Work

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              When you've been through the myriad threads on here, Darth, you'll realise that big breasts come with the combined problems of back pain and people talking to you with their eyes fixed below neck level
              Neither of which a girl should NOT have to deal with at age 12 (which I did). *sigh*

I'm 5'6" (a smidge above average height for a woman), weigh nearly 300 lbs (although nobody believes I'm over 250) and can NOT lose weight no matter what I do I'm a compulsive eater (binge eater, actually, but a lot of the time it's simply boredom, and not emotionally triggered). I simply can't HELP it. I'll do it without realizing it too... I'm getting a bit better at controlling it (i.e. keeping myself occupied so I don't get bored and just eat, keeping myself out of situations where my hands/brain aren't engaged). Ironically, driving has helped a lot (cause it's difficult to eat while driving and I refuse to eat or permit my kids to eat in the car. When my boyfriend is in town, I have no trouble behaving food-wise (he doesn't eat much, and I eat when he eats), and we do a LOT of walking, but he lives in Surrey.... roughly 3500 miles from here.

The sad thing is, my son's teacher has commented to me that my kids have such a healthy diet, she doesn't know why other parents can't be so creative and healthy in their choices. I'm trying something new right now where I look at what I'm about to put into my mouth and ask myself if it's something I'd feed my kids. Hopefully that will help keep me on track.
              GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth bannedanna View Post
                I'm a 6'1" woman, and I wear a 9.5 shoe, which isn't all that big for how freakishly tall I am. But my family always made fun of me, saying how I could go skiing without skis HAR HAR.

Til' I met my SO, who is 6'4" and wears a size 14.

He always teases me about my little feet I like that much better.
                My adoptive dad called me "squirrel feet" when I was a kid (actually, he still does) because I have very narrow feet. My heels are barely 2" wide.

Then, a few years back, I was reunited with my biological family. My biomom and half-sister are built exactly like me, only moreso. Skinny arms, skinny legs (I have a little muscle because I work out), all extra weight around the middle and all in front. And the feet thing.

I wear a size 9, my sister wears a size 10, and our mother wears a size 12. And they both have the exact shape foot I do, which always reminded me of a swimming flipper rather than a squirrel's foot.

And like you, bannedanna, my hubby refers to my feet as "little." Then again, his are a size 12, so it's all relative.
                --Men at Work

Comment

Into webcomics at all? Check this out:

http://www.wapsisquare.com

The main character is of a petite and busty nature. She's based on the artist's girlfriend. There's even a mini-storyline about bras
                  I love that comic Noelegy, one of the links hes got on his site lead to wonderful bra sites.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                    ...but when someone STARES and looks like they're gonna shove their face in there and make motorboat noises, that's when it gets uncomfortable.
                    I'm sorry, but this made me giggle.

P.S. I am busty as well. 42DD.
                    --Men at Work

Comment

Ok, now I really don't want to go boating anymore.........
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post

Ladies, I ask you, if you are wearing a shirt that hangs down to your mid chest and goes up past your belly button (obviously accenting your breasts) Aren't you planning on people looking at them?
                        I have double Ds, and I often wear XL band t-shirts; and somehow, that doesn't stop some men from doing the drooling and making nasty sexist remarks. Should I sling on a yashmak to stop them?
                        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                          I have double Ds, and I often wear XL band t-shirts; and somehow, that doesn't stop some men from doing the drooling and making nasty sexist remarks.
                          Pure evolutionary instinct.

If a guy can make a girl feel like she's nasty to look at, then he can convince her to sleep with him because nobody else will want to. He'll pretty much anything that moves, but it's to his advantage to make her think guys are picky and that she's lucky to get any at all.

Fortunately not every guy has this instinct, and there are plenty out there who appreciate pair-bonding over promiscuity.

Comment

I keep getting remarks about how tall I am. As in, I'm 15 years old and about 6' 2".
                            Yes, I'm the friggin' Jolly Green Giant, shut the hell up and give me my green tea, you weirdo.
                            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post

Somehow, I ended up with big feet, and that's what I got teased about. They're probably not really that much above average, if at all (size 9), but most of my dad's family has small feet.

Although I realize now that having big feet isn't all that bad. After all, a lot of women have the idea that big feet means a big.... heart. Yeah, that's it...
                              Size 9 for a guy is pretty average.

I had a bf for a while that wore size 14's...and I can guarantee that there is no correlation!!
                              Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

You gotta feel bad for TTO. He's 6'10", and in his hometown, people used to stop him and take pictures of him standing next their kids. This was especially bad back when he was body building and was one big muscle.
                                No-one's tried that while I'm around - I think they can sense how protective I am!
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X