This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth tollbaby View Post
    I'd assumed it was a native accent before you said that (I know, that sounds like a horrible generalization, but there REALLY IS such an accent up here). They can be damn near unintelligible if they're drunk too.
    Whenever I get a cross over from Kara's company its from the south and is either inbred beyond all reason or Spanish. The Spanish ones are much easier to fend off as they often understand they need to call during office hours for a Spanish speaker.

The inbred ones though, they're the ones that demand I go open a gas station for them just because I support the kiosk inside of it because they need gas at 3am.

I'm not saying there aren't any intelligent southerners. Just that they're either asleep at night or awake and smart enough to realize now is not the best time to call people. ><

Comment

Jesus Christ in line at a Wal-Mart buying Preparation H in a chicken suit, what the hell do you want from me?!
      Permission for signature. Pleeeease.
      Last edited by ContraCorriente; 05-07-2007, 10:19 PM.
      "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
      -FSTDT

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
        ooooooooooh
        such a lovely lovely voice *joins GK fangirl line*
        yeah i have to second that. i think i have a crush on your voice.
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

I wish I could record my calls like you do, I could post some great ones on here. Not sure I'd want to compete with your voice though.

Comment

Quoth ContraCorriente View Post
            Permission for signature. Pleeeease.
            Feel free. ^^

The voice is all I have. I am a hideous, grotesque troll of a man normally. ;p

(Well, maybe not quite, but still!)

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

The voice is all I have. I am a hideous, grotesque troll of a man normally. ;p

(Well, maybe not quite, but still!)
              Uh, I think we're perfectly capable of judging that for ourselves.

Everyone in favor of GK uploading a picture, say "I" (or "aye", depending on how you prefer to spell it).

I!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, GK is sarcastic. All in favor of GK uploading a picture of HIMSELF, say "I".

I!
              Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Is it just me, or did that prank caller guy sound like Beavis without all the "heh heh m heh heh's" and "dillhole" jokes?

On the other hand, that would make Beavis and Butt-head more interesting than I'd prefer.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth thegiraffe View Post
                  Uh, I think we're perfectly capable of judging that for ourselves.

Everyone in favor of GK uploading a picture, say "I" (or "aye", depending on how you prefer to spell it).

I!!

"I" times 3
                  Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Feh

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2536/fehfk6.jpg

Here's a pic of a wirey nocturnal geekbeast with glasses and a bad complexion from being a vampire in a call center like enviroment somewhere on the west coast which may or may not be related to me in some way. ;p

Over a year old though.

Comment

Feh

Here's a pic of a wirey nocturnal geekbeast with glasses and a bad complexion from being a vampire in a call center like enviroment somewhere on the west coast which may or may not be related to me in some way. ;p

Over a year old though.
                      If I may say so, you are a cutie! Coupled with the voice...
                      -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                      -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
                        If I may say so, you are a cutie! Coupled with the voice...

The picture lies ;p

But now, if I'm ever walking down the street and someone goes "Hey, I KNOW YOU" then I blame you all.
                        Last edited by Gravekeeper; 05-08-2007, 04:09 AM.

Comment

You have got a rather evil smile lurking beneath the surface there. Plus, I just adore a man who wears glasses GK Kun kawaii!!! (sorry, sorry...)
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Feh

Over a year old though.
                            Meeeeeeow! I have to agree with Iradney, you're up to something! And the voice - que bueno! Add another to the GK fangirl line!
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Oh, dear. This is going to end up with another restraining order, isn't it? Oh, what the hell, I don't have one from there, yet! Sign up another for the fan club!

----------------------------
                              I am Boris of Borg. Moose and Squirrel are irrelevant.

Comment

"Hmm... I suppose a normal girl would have found him dashing. But I'm hardly...normal...." (as always, bonus points for reference)

I'm shocked by how....human you look. No glowing eyes, no pale complexion, no scythe, no swirling black aura. Not at all the way I imagined.
                                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X