Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween special: Attack of the living crazies!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
    "that line was supposed to have insurance! The store must have forgotten to put it on there when I got the phone so you HAVE to honor a claim for me!"
    That actually did happen to me once. I upgraded my phone and my wife's phone, and also got my son his first phone. He went sledding with the thing in his coat pocket, and it got water damaged. I ended up having to eat the cost of a new one, since I hadn't thought to get insurance at least on his. Naturally, when I bought the replacement phone, I made sure to get the insurance, but just on his.

A few weeks later, the replacement phone mysteriously stopped working. So I went back to the store to make a claim, only to find out that they had put the insurance on the wrong phone. I was not happy, to say the least. I pointed out that I added the insurance when I got the replacement phone for my son, and asked why would I get insurance on a phone other than that one at the same time? We went back and forth a few times. It eventually got resolved, but not without involving a manager. I have a feeling someone caught hell for that one.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Oh it absolutely does happen, but there's s a big difference in catching it a month or two after the fact vs not noticing it wasn't on your bills for SEVEN months.
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
      X