X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Oh for....yes, she was attractive. Happy? =p
    Much happier, thank you. I've spent the day trying to keep the food from yesterday down (my day off in the week and I'm sick...). I'm starting to perk up a touch.

Rapscallion

Comment

God, Becky's going to love this one. =p
      And just HOW am I supposed to behave myself when you post things like that?

To me it sounded like you briefly choked on the sum total of disappointment that is your life.
      Sure beats "In order to pronounce it correctly, we'd have to cut out your tongue".

So the new girl at 7/11 offered to put on a wet t-shirt for me tonight because she thought I looked "bored" and needed to be "livened up."
      Geez, I'd at least ask if you wanted to have a wet t-shirt contest with me. No one ever wants to...they say I'd win.

Noooooo~ I was so close! You gave me a brief glimpse of a light called HOPE. Then you kicked me in the face back down the stairs and slammed the cellar door shut again, plunging me back into darkness. Now I'm going to spent the next two weeks sharpening an old Buddweiser fridge magnet/bottle opener on the cement floor. Then next time you open the door to bring me my gruel, I'm going to plunge it into your groin, twist, then make a break for freedom.

Don't try holding out for Stockholm Syndrome either. I promise you I'm way too far gone humanity wise to succumb to that.
      I see you've put some thought into this.

:Notes to self: GK does NOT go into the basement. Find all magnet/bottle openers and put them in a safe place. Offer a full menu, not just gruel.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

GRAVEKEEPER YOU ARE CORRUPTING MY CUSTOMERS!!!
        not that i have really worked in the last 5 days because the sickness gods have taken over my body and caused the puking....
        But the last two weeks or so ive had an increasingly raising number of calls where they say "No man, I don't have a credit card. Can't I do COD" im getting pleasure now from saying "No, isnt offered on this item"

Comment

Oh for....yes, she was attractive. Happy? =p

My brain doesn't operate in the fashion of the average male. An offer to expose ones breasts doesn't make me think "Sure!" or "Hey I should ask her out!". I deflected and changed the subject of course. That's why there's no more to the story, because the rest of it is no where near as interesting as that one point.

-.-
          Now that you've given your brain a minute to clear up, I demand that the next time you go to the 7-11, you must ask this woman out!
          Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post

Gravekeeper,
            Give me the patience needed
            To deal with the idiocy
            That I'm confronted with.
            To make it through this day
            And all of the Dolts
            Of which I must meet.
            Gravekeeper,
            Give me the wit needed
            To appropriately get rid
            Of those whom
            Darwin was wrong.
            Amen!

*spits soda everywhere*

That's my first and only prayer I'll ever need!
            Amen!
            Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

im with everyone else GK, hot girl who is interested in you in some way? ASK HER OUT!

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post

Gravekeeper,
                To deal with the idiocy
                That I'm confronted with.
                To make it through this day
                And all of the Dolts
                Of which I must meet.
                Gravekeeper,
                Give me the wit needed
                To appropriately get rid
                Of those whom
                Darwin was wrong.
                Amen!
                I'm not sure if I'm flattered or slightly disturbed that I seem to be entering "object of worship" territory.....maybe a little from column A and a little from column B. ;p

Comment

Does that mean that I'm not allowed to build that life size statue to help us worship your greatness?
                  It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
                  ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post
                    Does that mean that I'm not allowed to build that life size statue to help us worship your greatness?
                    And all who gaze upon are struck mad! Lo! 'Ware the coming of the Keeper of Graves! He bringeth the biting commentary and disdain of all humans! And you shall know his coming by the chanting of his pack of fan girls which are bound to his bidding!

Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                      And all who gaze upon are struck mad! Lo! 'Ware the coming of the Keeper of Graves! He bringeth the biting commentary and disdain of all humans! And you shall know his coming by the chanting of his pack of fan girls which are bound to his bidding!

Can I be high priestess?
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post

Can I be high priestess?
                        That position shall be determined by ceremonial combat, where applicants shall duel in a vat of lime Jell-o and wearing kilts.
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post
                          Will this be one of those statues where, if a female rubs its belly, they become pregnant?

I'm sure inquiring minds would want to know.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Hey GK, any idea why so many 867s go with the COD?? I just don't understand that one.

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                              Will this be one of those statues where, if a female rubs its belly, they become pregnant?

I'm sure inquiring minds would want to know.

Yeah if anyone knows how to bless a statue to do that, why not? I don't, I'm just a local summoner of the dead. Cheap labor. They only require the flesh of the living. Or cheeseburgers, they like those too.
                              It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
                              ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post
                                Yeah if anyone knows how to bless a statue to do that, why not? I don't, I'm just a local summoner of the dead. Cheap labor. They only require the flesh of the living. Or cheeseburgers, they like those too.
                                One cannot have a cheeseburger without a Margarita.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind those as well.
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X