Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That just goes to show that Karma always wins in the end (and in his case, Bubba will too).
    Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

• Chalk it up for the good guys!
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

• Quoth Argabarga View Post
        Chalk it up for the good guys!
        ...and for an extremely expedient court system. This thing could have dragged on in the courts for months, or even a year.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Quoth Kusanagi View Post
          Ghetto was found guilty of assault with a deadly weapon, two counts of assault and battery, and violating a restraining order among a few other things. Not all the charges stuck, but enough did to get him locked away for the next fifteen years with no possibility of parole.
          Oh boy. Guess he gets to find out what it's REALLY like to live the gangsta life! He's going to be crying for his mommy before the first day is over.

on your win against Ghetto Stupidstar. See, the good guys do win on occasion!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• I'm just crossing my fingers hoping I don't here the word "appeal" anytime in the near future.
            "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• Kus:

Definitely a Congrats to you. YAYYYYYYY!!!!

Cutenoob
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• I hope GS drops the soap!

congrats Kus...

Comment

I'm just crossing my fingers hoping I don't here the word "appeal" anytime in the near future.
                  I wouldn't be at all surprised to read a post saying that very thing.

You did say, though, that his lawyer probably wouldn't appeal.
                  There will be almost no chance of appeal because Ghetto has no more money, apparently.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Yay! Great news!

Comment

I'm just crossing my fingers hoping I don't here the word "appeal" anytime in the near future.
                      I hope you also never have to hear the word appeal with these cases.
                      This does take the cake on your CS experience.

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                        Oh boy. Guess he gets to find out what it's REALLY like to live the gangsta life! He's going to be crying for his mommy before the first day is over.
                        I wouldn't worry too much about him. I'm sure his very large, very friendly cellmate will be there to comfort him. Again and again.

Congrats Kus!!
                        Last edited by hecubus; 01-19-2007, 05:26 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

If he has no more money, not likely. Our court system will provide a public defender for the inital trial, but NOT for appeals.
                          The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

• If the toupee fits, you must acquit!
                            hehe
                            http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
                            Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

• YAY! Glad that is over!

Comment

• Congrats, Kusanagi!
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X