This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIT.

I just got a call from the police to let me know the guy had a buddy bail him out, so we'll see what happens with it.

I'm back at my old showroom, the one the incident took place in. Oh joy.
    "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Lovely, just what you need.

Let your manager and coworkers know about this guy and give them his description, so they can hopefully head him off at the pass if they see him.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Keep a phone on you, regardless of company policy about cell phones. This is your safety at risk. You see him, call the police.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
          SHIT.

I just got a call from the police to let me know the guy had a buddy bail him out, so we'll see what happens with it.

I'm back at my old showroom, the one the incident took place in. Oh joy.

Got security guard types around? Got restraining order?
          Need express pineapples?
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

If by pineapple, you mean grenade, then yes.
            "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Oh man, that sucks. That guy should not be allowed bail not after the charges he got. He should've been hit with the charges all at once.
              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Find out when his trial comes up. It'll be nice to know how long he's out on bail for.

Get the restraining order if you didn't already.

Carry a cell phone. Don't work alone at nights until he's been taken down fully.

As I said earlier, this guy will be blaming you for the entire conviction. Regardless of your placing charges or not, you are the one that got him caught. He may very likely come to see you with some of his buddies.

On the other hand, he's a bully. Bullies are cowards. He may stay the freak away from you!!

Comment

Some punk and his friends tried doing that to someone that I used to know when he worked at Taco Bell. They tried jumping over the counter to jump him and he took the metal grid that you make the tacos on and wacked the little punk square in the mouth. His other idiot friends retreated and they stood guard for a minute in the dining room, one with a broom and the other with something else I forget and then they all left. Funny thing was that after the cop saw the footage, he told them to call him when they see him again and he'll get booked for attempted robbery (for climbing over the front counter).

Comment

Ditto on the restraining order. Without it, he can come and harass you (even if it's just by sitting in the parking lot and smiling). With a restraining order, he cannot legally show his face. Yes, it may not prevent him from doing so anyways, but should he choose to do so, the police will take him back in again for violating it. Keep a copy with you at all times.

That being said, I doubt he'll be back. If he has half a brain, he won't want to make a bad situation worse. Personally, (and I don't advocate violence, by any stretch of the imagination) I would be armed (Legally, of course). The next time, he and his little ghetto buddies may be packin'. All the judo training in the world won't help then.

Glad you're allright...

-Joe

Comment

Quoth gijoecam View Post
                      I would be armed (Legally, of course).
                      Keys are your friend.... That and for my more recent hobby.... Knitting needles. I've already cut myself with them after being scared by a bee, so they can do damage.

Comment

From the sound of things, it seems like Kusanagi is quite well armed himself.

Just don't be afraid to use it. Some people don't have a very steep learning curve.
                        Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

We'll see what happens.

Court date is set for October 9th. I have thought about arming myself, but it would make a bad situation into a worse one. I don't own Kevlar, so we shall hope for the best.

Comment

You could see it that way. But on the other hand, dont expect this douchebag or his idiot friends to show you the same kind of compassion.

Comment

you can get nonlethaly armed, get a taser. Not a contact taser, a shooting one. if the guy enters the store, tell him that since you're involved in a court case you won't tolerate him in store or near you, take out the taser, point at him and make sure he sees it. Make it clear you're ready to defend yourself.

If he walks to you clearly tell him "if you don't stop I'll fire". if he doesn't stops. Fire. Do not hesistate or let him get close, but do not fire just at seeying him, let him be a threat to you first.
                              I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth gijoecam View Post
                                That being said, I doubt he'll be back. If he has half a brain, he won't want to make a bad situation worse. Personally, (and I don't advocate violence, by any stretch of the imagination) I would be armed (Legally, of course). The next time, he and his little ghetto buddies may be packin'. All the judo training in the world won't help then.
                                If he had half a brain, he wouldn't have done it in the first place. What sounds logical to us, just isn't wired into some people. I wouldn't put it past him to comeback considering the prior trouble he's been in.

It's the same logic I have seen with cons getting outta jail. "I just hope the police stop messing wit me". Boom, back in jail again inside a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X