Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if crumbling concrete spewed out of his head after he hit the pavement since he seems to have a really concrete-thick head. I wonder if they need some construction-grade plaster to put his head back together.

Comment

• Quoth Massage Therapist View Post
      I LOVE YOU!
      "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• Holy shit!

I see my post was even more pointless than I was worried it might be. Very glad to hear you're okay, relatively speaking.
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
        Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

• Quoth Kusanagi View Post
          I told him to get out of there, but unfortunately the only witness was the buddy who took off.

He raised the knife and I fired the pepper spray, so I think I'm good there. I guess if his friend came after me it could be considered me egging him on...

He used his girlfriend as an ashtray, so I think I'm good there.

I have to change the bandages on my arm every few hours because if anyone has ever had a knife or a razor wound, those damned things just don't stop seeping blood.

And yes, I was serious when I said I inadvertantly stepped on his foot, I wasn't being sarcastic. If I wanted to break his knee, I would have just kicked him there.

As far as wrestling moves go, I would have preferred to give him a Diamond Cutter but that would have killed him
          If not facing any legal ramifications, I'd have powerbombed the motherfucker.

Comment

• Quoth skeptic53 View Post
            Oh...... My...... God......

I am so glad he was dumb enough to throw the knife, not hang onto it and stick you more than once.

I am very glad he got what he deserved. Having been robbed at knifepoint more than once, what you did is easily the fantasy come true of all victimized folks.

I am worried, however, that he will get a much lighter sentence than he deserves. There's little doubt he would have killed you if you hadn't turned the tables on him.

Kusanagi, you should seriously think about selling this story, or the rights to this story. Who would you want to play you in the movie?
            Jack Bauer. Because killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It makes him angry.

Glad you're ok, K. There is justice in this world.

Comment

• There is something seriously wrong with "you have be roughed up pretty bad to call it attempted murder". Why don't you seek out some legal advice and ask "so if a guy shoots at me, and completely misses, that's not attempted murder?"

Comment

• Good god. Kusanagi thank you very much for not becoming a statistic.

Maybe after getting his butt kicked twice Mr. Toothless with think once before trying out for a repeat performance. No not think twice, I highly doubt he has the brain capacity for that. But even if you're not charged, I'm worried he might try and sue you for some excessive force nonsense. Did you lawyer mention anything like this?

Now my own evil side has a suggestion: what ever happened to that tooth you um.. "liberated" from his mouth? If you happened to hang on to it, you could always mail it back to him in prison along with some bad poetry:

"Confinement will speed up your reform. But long cold nights will be the norm. So here's a thing to keep you warm"
                Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

• Quoth Talon View Post
                  If you happened to hang on to it, you could always mail it back to him in prison along with some bad poetry:

"Confinement will speed up your reform. But long cold nights will be the norm. So here's a thing to keep you warm"
                  Alternatively:

You thought you'd be a badass and stomp on me,
                  but now you're in prison with fucked up dentistry.
                  So if you're thinking about going for round three
                  Ask yourself this question, punk: how's your knee?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth One-Fang View Post
                    There is something seriously wrong with "you have be roughed up pretty bad to call it attempted murder".
                    Yes, there is. I mean, the guy sliced your arm open, and that's not considered "roughed up pretty bad"?! And the first time around, he practically scalped you! Do you have to end up looking like 200 pounds of ground chuck to be considered "roughed up pretty bad"?!
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Wow....just wow.

I am just glad that yor are ok and that you didn't get hurt any worse than you did!
                      -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                      -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

• Glad you are OK and hope the asshole never comes back.

Comment

• I don't mean to sound disrespectful, honest. I really don't want this, my first post, to be a negative one. Hell, it is likely to be my only post if this goes the way I expect it to.
                          This situation seems too... perfect. Almost like "He was a man trying to live a simple life selling furnature. But the local gangs had other plans. Now he must use the skills he swore he'd never use to survive... the furnature store. Rated R due to violent content."
                          I'm not saying it couldn't have happened. Lord knows I have witnessed some pretty wild things... and given my lifestyle most of the wild things other people witness are the results of me doing something. The first part where he pushed you I EASILY believe. It's this second part that has me wondering if things got... spiced up a little bit. Again, no offense.
                          Since odds are I'm going to get flamed off this board, I'm betting this will likely be my last post. So I'll throw this in.
                          I have 12 years martial arts experience. I was also in a similar situation some time ago. In my case just a bunch of jackasses who didn't like me when it came to the street races. My car was faster and they couldn't stand it, so they wanted to kick my ass. They block me in... so I use my 3200 460 horsepower bullet. Sure, I could have been sued. I wasn't even arrested given the circumstances and nothing ever came of it. Even with my experience (and I mean experience. I'm not talking playing pattycake in front of mommy and daddy.) standing and fighting isn't the best way to survive. Sometimes it's a choice between staying alive and maybe breaking a law or getting killed but at least a judge won't find you guilty for something. Standing your ground and fighting the good fight is an honorable thing. But how honorable is it if they had gotten you killed and your friends and family had to go on without you? Even more so if someone relies on you? I know you acted on the moment, it's just things seem a little too clean.

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                          SNIP
                          Last edited by Rapscallion; 10-08-2006, 08:04 AM.
                          "Chaos, panic, and disorder. My work here is DONE!"
                          "I'm going crazy, want to come along?"

Comment

• Quoth Bigevilogre View Post
                            I'm not saying it couldn't have happened. Lord knows I have witnessed some pretty wild things... and given my lifestyle most of the wild things other people witness are the results of me doing something. The first part where he pushed you I EASILY believe. It's this second part that has me wondering if things got... spiced up a little bit. Again, no offense.
                            I think you're entitled to think whatever you want about the story. I, however, choose to believe a long-time member had one of those "Somebody call Ripley's" "truth-is-stranger-than-fiction" stories. Check out the War Stories sections. Try Vinegar Boy. That's one that'll set your head to spinning too.
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Quoth Bigevilogre View Post
                              Hell, it is likely to be my only post if this goes the way I expect it to.
                              If you have problems with a post, feel free to hit the report button (it's the blue one with the exclamation mark on the top right of a post).

The general rule is that if you're civil and are asking questions about parts of someone's story, that's no grounds for being forced to leave. If you attack a fellow member, we get shouty.

Quick note - look up and you'll see I did a minor edit. Can you cut down on the excessive quoting, please?

Rapscallion

Comment

• I do believe that it is possible to happen. It's just... too clean. I work in comics on the side and as a co author and am working on a novel. Sometimes when things are just too clean it makes me wonder how much thought was put into it prior to the writing. I tend to be blunt and straight forward. It's not trying to be mean on my part.
                                I did read Vinigar boy actually. I have had similarly stupid customers, but none on THAT level. I have tried to be a member here for a very long time. I can't recall exactly when but I wasn't getting the Email to click the link to finalize.
                                Some red flags on the story went up. That's all. Working to help keep "shrink" to a minium at the store and bouncing drunks I see a lot, it just strikes me as a bit over the top.

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                                I think you're entitled to think whatever you want about the story. I, however, choose to believe a long-time member had one of those "Somebody call Ripley's" "truth-is-stranger-than-fiction" stories. Check out the War Stories sections. Try Vinegar Boy. That's one that'll set your head to spinning too.
                                "Chaos, panic, and disorder. My work here is DONE!"
                                "I'm going crazy, want to come along?"

Comment

Working...
                                X