Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peeing on Coke

I wish I was making this up.

Had a lady come into the gas station I work at, and squat and pee on our Coke 15 packs. I swear to God... She got an indecent exposure charge, she did this in front of CHILDREN.

Why did she ruin those innocent little Cokes? I'm a diabetic with a bladder that won't take no, or wait, as answers, and I'd never mistake a bunch of sodas for a toilet!
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I don't think she was all there mentally, either that or high.

Comment

There ought to be a joke here about getting high on coke. Getting pissed on coke, maybe?
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Right? She's been arrested and charged with indecent exposure. I have to go to court in July.

Comment

A flash in the can...
            This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
            I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth Kittykat View Post
              Right? She's been arrested and charged with indecent exposure. I have to go to court in July.
              I would love to see this trial with Judy Judy presiding.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Ugh, Kittykat, I do not envy you having to clean up that disgusting mess. Was there a manager or another clerk there to witness this?

I hope the judge throws the book at that woman. And I mean literally throws the biggest, heaviest book in the court library at that horrible creature!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

My coworker was using the restroom ironically at the time, but it's a restroom with multiple stalls so she could still have gone.

Comment

Part of me wants to see a plea deal, so that you don't have to go to court.

The other part wants the the trial so that she doesn't get off lightly.
                    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                    Save the Ales!
                    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth Kittykat View Post
                      My coworker was using the restroom ironically at the time...
                      That's a new height of hipsterism--using the restroom in an ironic way!!
                      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                        Part of me wants to see a plea deal, so that you don't have to go to court.

The other part wants the the trial so that she doesn't get off lightly.
                        Wouldn't it be a pee deal?
                        AkaiKitsune
                        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post

Wouldn't it be a pee deal?
                          Urine a lot of trouble if you have to take one of those.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

This went right into the toilet.
                            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                            Save the Ales!
                            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Nope, it went on the Coke. Weren't you paying attention?

Comment

Working...
                              X