Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If no more than 2 should be consumed by an adult in one day, then I doubt more than 1/4 or 1/2 of a can would be suitable for a child. Ideally, kids shouldn't have any of that stuff.

How ironic, you want your kids to calm down, yet you let them have energy drinks. What's the logic in that? Probably the same parents who try to complain to or even sue Coca Cola or Pepsi for making their children obese.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I avoid energy drinks because they make me crash. Hard.

I'll be more active and productive for a little while and then I'll practically be falling asleep on the job.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I have to be very careful with energy drinks. I didn't discover them until about two years ago and didn't discover one I thought tasted worth drinking untl last year. But after drinking so much Mountain Dew in college that I was all but immune to caffiene, quitting cold turkey, and the mess THAT resulted in, I limit myself to no more than one energy drink a day. And only that if I NEED the energy boost.

*reads the label* Says "not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women, or those sensitive to caffeine" on the one I have...
        It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

I don't drink much of anything with caffeine in it any longer. Chocolate Milk (I like chocolate milk!) and that's about it, I'm naturally energetic enough to not need boosts... Good thing? Bad thing? I dunno, sometimes it's useful, sometimes, not so much.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
          X