Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop taking your sister on dates to KFC!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop taking your sister on dates to KFC!

So we have this new deal, is the colonels dozen. 12pc of chicken. who had thought!

me:welcome to KFC what can i get for you today?
    SC:how many pieces are in the colonels dozen.
    me: -.-;

there are only 7. how many do you think there would be?! a bakers dozen? its chicken not buns!
    grab a clue. wait im sorry, you probably couldnt get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance!! GAH!

If you are located anywheres near the western part of Canada, you know that Canada decided to be the big frozen wanker that it is and make it -47ÂșC with constant blizzarding. so its easy to say that EVERYTHING is snowed over and frozen.

That being said our drive thru is impossible to get through unless you are a snow plow. and even if you are, you better bet your long john covered butt you have pixie dust cuz that snow will not budge.

We have our BIG BRIGHT YELLOW sign that says "DRIVE THRU CLOSED" you would think that people would be smart enough to realize this when they cant even reach the sign. so we idiot proofed it. OR SO WE THOUGH!

some idiot in a craptastic car went AROUND the sign and tried to go through drive thru anyway. and got stuck. whoda thunk?

me and my crew scrap ice/frost off of one of the windows and laugh at them as the 2 people tried to get it unstuck. no way in hell we are going out there to freeze our asses off and help some 1/2 wit.

they eventually get out and drive back into the parking lot and come in. they order, and as they leave they say to the cashier "your drive thru is all full of snow, you should put a note up or something."

your mother is your sister aint she?

so hows the weather where you guys are?
    it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

Oh wow, that's just sad. Living in Canada, I know how that can be! :P

When it gets that bad I don;t even want to leave me HOUSE let alone go for KFC!

*rolls eyes* I bet he has to get Birthday cards addressed to Uncle Dad

Comment

It's quite warm compared to you guys up in the Great White North. However, that only means the stupids from up there are down here and in FORCE!
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I live in Florida, so there's no snow, but we get similar stuff with just water.

I've seen cars stall out from going through a gutter too fast. I can't imagine burying one in a pile of snow... that's just silly.
        <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
          It's quite warm compared to you guys up in the Great White North. However, that only means the stupids from up there are down here and in FORCE!
          all your bases now belong to us.

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
          I live in Florida, so there's no snow, but we get similar stuff with just water.

I've seen cars stall out from going through a gutter too fast. I can't imagine burying one in a pile of snow... that's just silly.
          see with snow its even funnier because they have to push/pull and dig their way to freedom. kinda like a cornered gofer.
          it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

Comment

Ha ha. i know what your talking about. I live in Northeren ohio, so not only do we have our fair share of bad snow, but we also have our fair share of idiots ourselves.
            "They're magically delicious, bitch!"- Kara, http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=34968

Comment

heh i've never seen snow like that although i've heard some good storys. I love my jeep because when the plow leaves a present of a snow drift when we actually get snow once every millenium i can ram it at ohh like say 10 MPH and blast through it. that and charging it with bikes is fun

sorry for the threadjack but theres my sno-perience

Comment

Ahh snow...I went to college in Erie, PA, which is buried in the snow belt. It was normal to trudge to class in waist-high snow drifts. Several professors even cross-country skied to work on a regular basis!

Obviously there are several parking lots and a few 2-level garages (lower level being indoors, top level being exposed the elements). And of course, these lots had to be plowed, even though they were constantly full of cars. Walking to and from class for the four-five months our campus was covered in snow, I laid witness to several cars who were lucky enough to literally get plowed into a corner. There was nothing they could do to get their car out short of shoveling themselves out (which would take at least two hours considering the snow pile was about as tall as an SUV) or wait until the spring thaw came (which wasn't until after the ridiculous Easter blizzard we received).

And that is why I did not bring my car onto campus until Spring Term.

Comment

When i was young me and my friends would jump from our fort into the snow. it was a blast! you never got really hurt because the snow would soften the fall. well at least the 1st 3 times.

when i went to highschool, we had a curling shed that had a tin roof that kids parked their cars beside. one day when the snow piled up really high the whole mound slipped off and smashed into some poor girls windsheild.

after that no one parked there. wonder why :P

Comment

Quoth Slow-Jo View Post
                    When i was young me and my friends would jump from our fort into the snow.
                    We only ever got enough snow to do that once, winter of '93/'94, I think. That spring downtown flooded and folks were canoing in the grocery store parking lots.
                    That was awesome.
                    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

There was apparently a huge blizzard to hit parts of China this past week. One of my customers called me from over there for something and was telling me how the Chinese army was sent out to the highways where people were stranded and were providing the stranded citizens with food and water.

Isn't that awesome? They don't mess around. The ARMY was helping out!

Coulda used them around here to help out during Katrina, eh?
                      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                        We only ever got enough snow to do that once, winter of '93/'94, I think. That spring downtown flooded and folks were canoing in the grocery store parking lots.
                        That was awesome.
                        Ever gone knee boarding behind a pick up truck? THAT'S FUN.

Comment

Today at my college the weather decided to go from 44F to a nice -3F by 9:00 tonight with snow.

Yay, me.

Oh, did I mention the winds gusting up to 50mph and the wind chill reaching -30F.
                          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
                            Today at my college the weather decided to go from 44F to a nice -3F by 9:00 tonight with snow.

Yay, me.

Oh, did I mention the winds gusting up to 50mph and the wind chill reaching -30F.

Could be worse

http://www.weatherforyou.com/weather...fairbanks.html

Comment

Quoth Slow-Jo View Post
                              grab a clue. wait im sorry, you probably couldnt get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance!! GAH!

Yep, that's my new insult. lol
                              Last edited by Ree; 01-30-2008, 01:06 AM. Reason: Editing irrelevant parts out of quote

Comment

Working...
                              X