This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I debated posting this...

As some people may find some aspects of it offensive. I will warn those people now- This will involve talking about my 'other job'- which is (mild) fetish modelling and working the door at the occasional club nights. There will be no talking in detail about what actually go's on, but fetishy stuff will be mentioned. If this might offend you, stop reading this now, or you only have yourself to blame.

So, last night, in return for free entry and drinks and a pass that said 'access all areas' I help out at the fetish night the man I model for runs. I took tickets and stamped hands, and was allowed to be rude to people if they were idiots.

And they were.

About two/three hours in we ran out of on-the-door tickets. We still had some pre-paid people who hadn't collected, but obviously we had to keep those spots free.
    Which led to this.
    LG: Large Group
    Me: Mistress of The Door.

LG walk through doors.
    Me: Tickets?
    LG: Yes, 6 please.
    Me: We've run out of on-the -door tickets I'm afraid.
    LG: You're kidding.
    Me: Nope, ran out about half an hour ago. Pre-paid only now.
    LG: Well, we prepaid. *wink*
    Me: Name?
    LG: Name thats not on the list.
    Me: If your name isn't on the list, then I can't take your word for it.
    LG: Oh come on! It won't kill you to let us come in!
    Me: Actually, potentially it could. Nearly all the prepaid people are here, and if I let you in we'll be over capacity. If there's a fire we will be unsafe and die. And you lot being in there will make it even hotter than it is, and I am wearing half a yard of vinyl and am sweltering already. I'm not adding 6 more kilowatt heaters to the mix.
    LG: Well, it's good for YOU, but not so good for US!

Seriously. The website and all the advertising WARN that on the door tickets are likely to be in short supply. We opened the doors at 8, it is now much later. Why did you think we'd still have tickets this late for the only event of it's kind round here, run once every four months? Yes, it sucks to get all dressed up and walk to the event to be told that you can't come in, but that's what pre-paid tickets are for.

Goody-Bags:

AT the end of the night we handed out goody bags. The idea was people ON THEIR WAY OUT would grab them so they wouldn't throw stuff all over the place. The amount of people who wanted one NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW even though they wouldn't be leaving for another half hour was astonishing. Needless to say, the people who were actually leaving got them, and they ran out before the end. Although it did lead to this rather fascinating discussion with a woman wearing clingfilm as a skirt...
    It was all playful (and she COULD get away with the skirt. Just sayin')

CS (Clingfilm Skirt): Can I have my goodie-bag yet?
    Me: Are you leaving?
    CS: Not yet but I REALLY want a goodie-bag.
    Me: Sorry, grab one on your way out.
    CS: But your bottom was on my jacket and I couldn't find it! I deserve my goodie-bag!
    Me: Yes, my bottm may have been perched on your woolie jacket. But it is a fantastic bottom. Instead of your goodie-bag you can have the satisfaction that it was on your coat.
    Last edited by GingerBiscuit; 04-06-2008, 03:24 PM.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

love the last line there! :P

oh - btw - no debate on the post - it was cool!

I'd say get the whip out on those ppl, but that probably woudln't work on those ppl, would it?
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

I did get GIVEN a riding crop for the evening, but half of them would have enjoyed it. I mainly used it to tell people the stay in line and havea bit of exposed flesh stamped. Most people had hands doen but some people didn't have hands on show... some people I had to stamp on arms, legs, shoulder-blades... It was a lot of fun.
      Last edited by GingerBiscuit; 04-06-2008, 03:21 PM.
      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
        I did get GIVEN a riding crop for the evening, but half of them would have enjoyed it. I mainly used it to tell people the stay in line and havea bit of exposed flesh stamped. Most people had hands doen but some people didn't have hands on show... some people I had to stamp on arms, legs, shoulder-blades... It was a lot of fun.
        Yes - I can imagine (but that's all... other than a couple of ppl I know - one of whom likes showing the photos on the web - where imagination is not required).
        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Our nights (and my pictures) are quite mild. Everybody was clothed to a greater or lesser degree, although there were a lot of women in corsets and knickers. There was some burlesque performers, a couple of people with cameras for the website, and a general air of utter enjoyment. And some surreal moments in the unisex bathroom, including me and a friend back-combing our hair in front of this incredibly ornate mirror while a man in an all in one pvc catsuit and a blonde wig touched up his lipstick behind us. Seriously, there should be a photographer there to capture the image, call it 'behind the scenes of modern debauchery' and display it in the tate modern. it sort of looked like that.

Comment

Yep - that's tame....

Said same person was out looking for a sofabed. Found one, and noticed little bits of metal like handles underneath - probably to tie it all up (the bed, that is). She made a comment about just how useful that could be (for other purposes), and put her hand down there to experiment - and found wax....

Comment

I'm so intrigued right now!!! I want to be there!!!!!
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

well, you can PM me for the website if you want. Tis DEFINATELY not suitable for work. Last nights pics aren't up yet (I have checked).

Comment

Sounds like a fun club!
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

somehow, i think the goody bag you gave away has more fun things in it that the goody bags my company gives away- a pen, a few brochures (covering such fun topics as weight loss and diabetes), a notepad and a frisbee or a coffe mug.

Comment

That wasn't even R-Rated! PG-13! I want my money back!
                      I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

Wow... I want your job now. I always wanted to work at a fetish club.
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I was very offended!

Just kidding.

SC
                          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

i want that job; fetishes, coolness AND i can treat people rudely when they act stupid?

SIGN ME UP NOW.
                            look! it's ghengis khan!
                            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Given I worked with a fetish troupe, I'd kill to see the photos as well. If you have the time that is.

I miss it but man, the drama was way to heavy.
                              Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Working...
                              X