Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An eye gouge? Really? Wow. You'd think people wouldn't want to risk losing an eye.

Comment

Quoth Record Store Tough Guy View Post
      An eye gouge? Really? Wow. You'd think people wouldn't want to risk losing an eye.
      With the reported and suspected cases of auto-erotic asphyxiation every year? Some people risk a lot more than an eye...
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
        With the reported and suspected cases of auto-erotic asphyxiation every year? Some people risk a lot more than an eye...
        Those are a real shame. Born of the unwillingnmess to talk about fetish and BDSM it means people don't know the safe precautions and end up dying.

There are people into a LOT worse. Check out Bizarre magazine sometime for them...
        link: WARNING! MOST DEFINATELY, ABSOLUTELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK AND DEFINATELY OFFENSIVE TO PRETTY MUCH ANYONE!
        http://www.bizarremag.com/
        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

*claims himself GingerBiscuit's newest fanboy*
          Some people are like slinkies,
          They don't really serve a purpose,
          But they still bring a smile to your face
          When you push them down the stairs.

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this.... But I have seen worse. I have some pretty sick friends.

I won't post links to anything, I'm pretty sure that would get me banned, but the fetish life is strong and pulsing out there in that messed up Effed up world.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Hmm, I have seen worse also. But for most people I am aware of Bizarre magazibe is pretty out there- the fact I read it regularly has garnered me a little bit of a reputation among my friends.
              Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

I SO want a fetish club coffee mug!

I'll admit jealousy, but I'm starting the photo shoot stuff. A guy at the market I sell at on weekends has been begging me to work with him for two seasons now. At first I thought he was just a perv, but he does some really good stuff! And I think I could handle it if someone came over to my booth to see what I look like with clothes on....

Nudey in my chainmaille......
                ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Again, this thread is useless without pics. Or at least PMs with links.

Comment

You can PM me for the link to the club website, and if you want to the website I model for. However, the website I model for is a subsription website so you won't see the more interesting pictures.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lil Bunny;304276]
                      Houston might have it's own troupes out there. Look for burlesque (what we're into now) or alternative troupes in your area. Try talking to the more "underground" or even GLBT friendly bars.

QUOTE]

Houston DOES have it's own troupes here. I have friends in them, belong to a different sort of one myself, and well, I know people who are into anything and everything you could possibly imagine, and we all live in and around Houston.

PM me, let me know what your looking for, and I can get you some contacts.
                      Insanity : a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world. - R.D. Lang

Comment

Thank you GingerBiscuit for the link to the costume site. I need another Kimono!
                        My job will keep flyers for various partys, performances, and concerts at the registers. My boss and I scared some guy handing out leflets. We chased him out of the store, yelling "stop" & "get back here". He thought we were mad, but we just wanted tickets for the Easter Zombie/Fetish ball.
                        Last Fetish event I went to the bouncer had the same proublem. He was complaining that it was no fun to toss people if they enjoyed it. And when he'd threaten them they'd say: "Oh please!" or "Really? Promise?"
                        I could never work and event. My hat is off to you. (tip hat)
                        Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
                        The following is subject to change:
                        If Your Going Through Hell,
                        Keep Going...

Comment

Lol !!

Nice to know the kink scene is alive and well and hats off to everyone who has been so kink-tolerant on here. I was half expecting to see flame posts following the mere mention of kink so... *hats off to customersuck.com*

Comment

Quoth MonSqueek View Post
                            Lol !!

Nice to know the kink scene is alive and well and hats off to everyone who has been so kink-tolerant on here. I was half expecting to see flame posts following the mere mention of kink so... *hats off to customersuck.com*
                            You seem to forget that most of us are in retail. We're gluttons for punishment.
                            Some people are like slinkies,
                            They don't really serve a purpose,
                            But they still bring a smile to your face
                            When you push them down the stairs.

Comment

Quoth LambChop View Post
                              You seem to forget that most of us are in retail. We're gluttons for punishment.
                              Yeah, lets face it. We've all GOT to be subconscious masochists, really.

Comment

for those of you who might be interested the photos are now up- I am in the background of a couple and in the foreground of one.

Comment

Working...
                                X