X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
    Oh you mean....THIS?

Too bad we don't have a button for cases like this:

THAT's the one. I knew it was around here somewhere.

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
      Guest: well I guess my mama is gonna die without ever seeing the ocean, not that you really care. Thanks for nothing, you jerk. CLICK
      Total scam, even if true she would be in the 40-80 range at least and if she has never seen the ocean in her entire life, mix in a road trip every now and then dickwad.
      I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Quoth Forensic Waitress View Post
        Why would you need all that stuff if you are dying and want to see the ocean. Wouldn't you want to sit in the sand and watch the sun rise and set, get your feet wet in the water, collect some beautiful shells the things you normally do at the beach, not sit in front of a tv in bed.

To me complete scammer.
        because his little precious daughter Muffin, and his cant do wrong sun Scooter, cant be expected to spend time wth their grand mother in her last days, and he certainly cant be expected ot spend time wth them!!!

Comment

Quoth Forensic Waitress View Post
          Why would you need all that stuff if you are dying and want to see the ocean. Wouldn't you want to sit in the sand and watch the sun rise and set, get your feet wet in the water, collect some beautiful shells the things you normally do at the beach, not sit in front of a tv in bed.

To me complete scammer.
          geez, i would have loved to be able to take my dad to a beach ... he died 7/22/08, and i spend the last 2 months of his live telecommuting from my moms house so I could take her in to see him in the ICU after working all day.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

So..this guy needs an oceanfront property so he can grant his mother's dying last wish of showing her the ocean, but also needs a pool table, hot tub, private pool (as opposed to, ya know, that big friggin' ocean) and plasma TVs in every bedroom?

Go ahead, pull my other leg. Complete and total scam. Mother With Cancer does not exist, at least not as she's stated to be.

That caller just wanted a party pad.

And now, for smiles and ha-ha's, let's all salute the BS flag:
            Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 08-16-2008, 08:26 PM.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              So..this guy needs an oceanfront property so he can grant his mother's dying last wish of showing her the ocean, but also needs a pool table, hot tub, private pool (as opposed to, ya know, that big friggin' ocean) and plasma TVs in every bedroom?

Go ahead, pull my other leg. Complete and total scam. Mother With Cancer does not exist, at least not as she's stated to be.

That caller just wanted a party pad.

And now, for smiles and ha-ha's, let's all salute the BS flag:
              We salute thee!
              I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Working...
              X