Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a dirty dirty community we have here. (oh yeah and I read it that way too....)
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

I hate it when people get mad after a natural disaster.

No, we can't come cut down your tree in your yard yet. Yes, we see the wind blew a pole from your backyard, over your house, and it's now speared the tree. Guess what? Same thing happened to everyone ELSE in the neighborhood because you aren't the only house that was hit! No, we don't care that you love this tree, and we won't come faster.

Of COURSE the earthquake knocked shelves. How bad was it?
      If there’s one thing women love, it’s the guy that just can’t seem to find the line that divides “Ha Ha” and “Stacey, get your purse, we’re leaving before he comes back.”.

--Gravekeeper

Comment

So, who was it we're humping today?

*looks around innocently*
        I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

I thought this place was supposed to be family friendly... *tut tut*

Although, yes, I too came into this thread with very different expectations

Comment

But it is family friendly!!!

I mean, how else are families started?
            I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Ok you all need to seek help. Either for your eyesight, or your depraved minds
              Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Comment

And now, I have "The Humpty Hump" song stuck in my head.

Thank you, and have a nice day
                Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Working...
                X