Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you tried complaing to the *correct* person...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you tried complaing to the *correct* person...?

So, there I was at work.

I was on a spot of foot patrol, my job title is prominently displayed on five, yes five, seperate locations about my person so even the most optically challenged can discern what I do for a living.

My foot patrol that day took me to Location where they are currently holding an event. There I was, walking minding my own business when I encountered this creature

Me = Uh, Me.
    SC = Cranky old bag.

SC: Excuse me?
    Me: Hello there, how can I help?
    SC: Can you tell someone that there need to be signs to Exhibition?
    Me: I'm sorry I'm a Job Title, I don't work here
    SC: Excuse Me? You should tell them!
    Me: I have nothing to do with the organisation here, I have no control over it whatsoever.
    SC: JUST TELL THEM!

Thing is, complaining to me about Location not having enough signs up is like walking into WH Smiths and moaning about Boots not giving them a refund, there is quite simply nothing I can do about it, I wouldn't know who to complain to and simply put it would have no effect whatsoever.

I didn't like to point out that there was indeed a 35 foot long banner saying Exhibitionon the front of the building, I've already had one complaint recently, I don't want another!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

You should have said, "I'd love to ma'am, but I don't know where they are. There are no signs you see."
    wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
    ----
    Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

If you're a police officer or some sort of security guard, you probably looked like you were there specifically for the exhibition, and would therefore have an 'in' to tell someone about something. Sort of.

Or something like that.

Comment

Working...
      X