This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Leztwerp View Post
    you really should hold up the slices as your slicing it so the customers can see them. I own a delicatessen. I Know These Things!
    I don't think this customer owns a deli. If she did, she would realize that holding up slices while the slices are being made would take too long. It would hold up the line if there was one. I don't work in the deli of the grocery store I work at and even I know that.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Comment

This would have been a very appropriate situation to ask if she wants cheese with that whine
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I like ham sliced thin. Also turkey. But I ask for it "sliced thin, please" and then I take what I get.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Damn, guess I'm sucktastic because I like my meat shaved rather than sliced. Tends to stretch it a bit, as I don't put that much meat on my sandwiches (because I'm always broke).

My cheese comes pre-sliced by Sargento, so I don't care.
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Now, see, if you ASK for it shaved, that's another story. Then the person at the deli knows what you want and can make it that way.
            It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

Quoth Hyndis View Post
              What is with all of these thin-sliced fetishes?

I love thickly sliced turkey for sammiches. Thick slices of cheese as well. Its so yummy.
              Me too...then I don't have to put as many slices on. You see, more slices=more calories, fewer (albeit thicker) slices=less calories. Right? Right???

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                nave commisary, subbase nlon, groton ct
                Dammit! You just had to go and wave something incredible in my face and then keep me from having any. You're a poop.
                What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                X