This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth NightAngel View Post
    That reads like Mystery Shopper questions.
    And the answers given on some of those mystery shops are a mystery in itself, as I learned about back at WD.

I mean, who the heck is "Jose" and when did he get hired, because according to the report on the mystery shop he was working last Thursday between 4 and 6 pm in the Dairy department.

And we didn't have anyone at our store by that name. . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I probably would have just talked it up at that moment. "Oh, it's 50 feet from the ocean, you can see a sunken pirate ship when the tide goes out, magic coconuts wash up on the beach that you can make wishes on, and during the early morning, wild herds of unicorns galop through the front yard! Oh yeah, this is the location for you!"

Check out my cosplay social group!
      http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

you arent going to give me any personal input about that location and whether I would prefer this or another area.
        I think she prefers being next to a dumpster!

it's easier when the customer says what they prefer - besides being babyfed everything - to come up with an answer.

but from what i've read in a lot of theese... the customers have been super vague and expect dave to still know what they want

Wait. Dave, didn't you already post this one a few months back?
        Unfortunately for Dave, he gets a lot of entitlement whores. I'm still wondering if he ever gets any NICE customers.
        Last edited by PepperElf; 01-19-2009, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X