X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woah! (sequel to another thread)

Yep, sequel to: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=43049

This customer must have some sort of grudge against this co-worker. Co-worker was aware of what happened the other day when I dealt with the SC, so she wasn't best pleased to see him. He came up to the bar, but CW had her back turned to him, as she was restocking some bottles. A different co-worker (CW2) served him.

CW2: What can I get you?
    SC: Pint of *horrible bland cheap beer*
    CW2: OK.

SC points at CW and whispers to CW2.

SC: She is shit, you know that? Absolutely shit.

CW2 was a bit stunned, but he completed the transaction. After the SC left, he walked up to me and CW.

CW2: You won't believe what my last customer just said...

He told us. CW saw red.

CW: RIGHT!!

She slammed down the bottles she was restocking, and marched towards his table.

CW: Hi there, my name is *co-worker*, and I just wanted to ask you a favour. If you have some sort of problem with me, could you PLEASE say it to my face?
    SC: I...uhhh...I....uhhh...
    CW: And could you also refrain from using vulgar language when you next describe my performance in the workplace?
    SC: So...you're going to throw me out?
    CW: No. But just so you know, next time you come to the bar, I will be ignoring you on purpose. Not because I am "crap" or "shit" Have a great day!

CW spoke to him in the sweetest, most polite tone imaginable.The SC looked VERY embarassed, and left after he finished his drink.

I was shocked! I have given a few SC's a piece of my mind, but I have never actually walked over to one like that. She's my new hero.

CW: 1, SC: 0. An excellent display of pwnage.
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Good for her for standing up for herself!!
      The next time he does that to her, I would hope they would ban the fucker permanently for harassment.

Comment

SC: She is shit, you know that? Absolutely shit.
        More like "the shit" or "the shiznit"

Comment

I like how she did that with a touch of class.

You go girl!
          Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 02-24-2009, 01:48 AM.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
            I was shocked! I have given a few SC's a piece of my mind, but I have never actually walked over to one like that. She's my new hero.
            We need people like her. Please invite her to join us, if she isn't already here.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X