Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KKitty: Bringing the cheezburgers for the after-slaughter party?
    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Can you imagine the size of the bricks they'd crap if they came back to the bar and saw everyone here waiting?
      wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
      ----
      Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

Got room in teh back seat for me? I've got cattle prods and a ball-crusher!

(The look on my husband's face was priceless when I told him what the oversized nutcracker really was! :rofl: )
        Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

It's not the size that matters Nyx, it's the amount of metal. Gold Bricks are worth much more than other bricks.

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
            I will bring one of my best buddies and a Shinai Kendo Stick. I don't play, when I fight
            OH I can help, I have one that COLD Steel brand!

(I can not stand that sort of crap with people, bringing gender into it really really pisses me off {I was raised by my great grandmother so I have a great sense of honor towards women})
            Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
            pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Quoth Nyx View Post
              Can you imagine the size of the bricks they'd crap if they came back to the bar and saw everyone here waiting?
              That would be worth paying good money to see!
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

OMG.....if that were me as soon as they said that I would've told them to leave and called the police.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.

Comment

I'll bring my derringers. And riding crops and whips(Wait...never mind. The hubs looks embarassed). And my heaviest powerchair.

Let's do this.

Comment

Everyone calm down. Relax. Put the weapons away. Stop gassing up the vehicles. None of that will be necessary.

I'LL take care of this. It's time for a drag party. And I don't mean the kind where men in dresses sing songs on a stage.

All I need is my trusty dagger, my baseball bats, an orange soda, three blankets, some rope, and NO QUESTIONS.
                    Last edited by Jester; 03-15-2009, 08:10 PM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

I'm game

I'll bring my Russian SKS with a bayonet and assorted bladed weapons. They haven't seen action in far too long, and that guy is just begging for a class A ass-kicking.

Respect the bartender, Dude.

Comment

"Bartenders are gods. Do not anger the gods." (Finlandia Vodka t-shirt.)

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          Everyone calm down. Relax. Put the weapons away. Stop gassing up the vehicles. None of that will be necessary.

I'LL take care of this. It's time for a drag party. And I don't mean the kind where men in dresses sing songs on a stage.

All I need is my trusty dagger, my baseball bats, an orange soda, three blankets, some rope, and NO QUESTIONS.
                          But we all wanna help. Or at the very least watch and cheer you on. Maybe take a few pictures. I can get the black bar sun glasses so no one is recognizable in the pics.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            Good friends help you move...
                            Real friends help you move... bodies.

I drive a mini hearse - why I don't bother with coffins..

<owns a PT Cruiser>

Comment

Quoth 411guy View Post
                              It still works, as long as you don't get caught.
                              That's why you drag the bodies away alive and do it in a remote location.

And I know of 400 acres that would make a good hiding place . . . .
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
                                But we all wanna help. Or at the very least watch and cheer you on. Maybe take a few pictures. I can get the black bar sun glasses so no one is recognizable in the pics.
                                No.

What I have planned, it is better if there are no pictures and no witnesses.

We can have a celebration party afterwards. But the less you know of what happens, the better it is for everyone.

(And some people wonder why there are teenage boys out there who are much larger than me and still scared shitless of me......)

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X