X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's not retarded...

...but she is really dumb...

I had a woman in over a week ago who wasn't TO sucky, but I really wanted to laugh in her face.

It started when I stepped behind a register for a second to grab something and she pipes up:
    SC: Are you open?
    Me: (thinking) yes thats what this sign that says "this register is closed" means, it means I'm open...

So I opened just because (I dunno must have been in a good mood )

So I'm ringing her up and she mentions she's in a "real hurry" and asks where a Kinko's is. I tell her I don't know but flag a passing manager and ask if he knows. He says it is down the street, and I recall, that yes, there is one over there. So she continues on about how she's worried it's closed and my manager says there's an office supply store next door. But she needs business cards made and continues to yak his ear off. Then somehow she steers the conversation towards how her brother is like soooo jealous of her because she has a job with some such "fancy" company and she's just so much better than he is and it's not her fault. Manger just kinda 's and walks off. So she focuses on me... and continues with
    SC: I hope I don't get lost and not make it before they close
    Me: (try to be helpful) Well it isn't far, just turn righ-
    SC: I'LL FIND IT! I'm not retarded!
    Me: (thinking) I have my doubts...
    SC: Besides the Mercadies has GPS

Then after paying she flits out the door back to her perfect world. And I think "Someones' been hittin' the crazy sauce." Then I see that she left her bag of merchandise. So I figure she'd be back I'd get to see her again (joy of joys), but she never came back. It's been 11 days and she still hasn't returned for her things. I have to wonder if she's realized it yet. Maybe she's to busy being Queen of the world. But I do have to remember, she "isn't retarded".
    wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
    ----
    Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

My Mercedes doesn't have GPS

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
      My Mercedes doesn't have GPS
      LOL - I'd have said to her "that's nice, so does my Kia"

*steps on soapbox*

Also, there is a movement to eliminate the "r-word" ("retarded") from every day speech - apparently, it's become common place to use a phrase like "it's so retarded" to mean stupid etc, and this is offensive to folks with intellectual disabilities. Check out http://www.r-word.org

*steps off soapobx*

Ok, back to your normal SC-bashing!

-Wembley
      Originally Posted by edible_hat
      (also, wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?)

Comment

If she has GPS, she didn't have to ask where that store was.

Comment

My GPS doesn't have a Mercedes
          "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

This little small town redneck wants to know....what's this GPS and Mercedes you people speak of?

I'm totally kidding......just jealous.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Well then country girl, GPS is this wonderful doo-hickey people use for directions to where they're going, and a Mercedes is an expensive German car sometimes purchased as a substitute penis.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

My GPS doesn't have a Mercedes
                We should hook up.

Comment

Haha Irv, always making me laugh....

My bf's brother has a Mercedes Benz that he bought from someone online for quite a deal. It's a very nice car, but he's had to get used to the drawbacks. They are not good cars for Wisconsin winter roads......it's rear wheel drive and gets stuck in 2 inches of snow, and one night he slid and hit a curb......

But when the roads are ideal for driving....that car is a dream......
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Wembley View Post
                    *steps on soapbox*

Also, there is a movement to eliminate the "r-word" ("retarded") from every day speech *steps off soapobx*
                    *sigh* I would be in so much trouble with these folks, "retarded" has become my new adjective for all things dumb.

Anything further I would have to say on the matter is reserved for fratching.
                    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth Wembley View Post
                      *steps on soapbox*

Also, there is a movement to eliminate the "r-word" ("retarded") from every day speech - apparently, it's become common place to use a phrase like "it's so retarded" to mean stupid etc, and this is offensive to folks with intellectual disabilities. Check out http://www.r-word.org

*steps off soapobx*

-Wembley
                      OK, I'll stick with "fucking stupid" then. (I'm SO "non-PC", I scare vegans & the "right-on" brigade...get over it.)

Comment

Actually, there's already a thread over on fratching about the word retarded, and it should have stayed over there. There wasn't any reason to bring it up here in the first place, since it was the SC who used the term. We're not the PC-language police, and this isn't the place to campaign against words.
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

What if the word is Ni?

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            Well then country girl, GPS is this wonderful doo-hickey people use for directions to where they're going, and a Mercedes is an expensive German car sometimes purchased as a substitute penis.
                            In her case, it might be a substitute for an orgasm . . .

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
                            What if the word is Ni?
                            That's a word we don't use here unless it's in a direct quote from an SC and even then it's simply referred to as the "n" word . . .
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                              That's a word we don't use here unless it's in a direct quote from an SC and even then it's simply referred to as the "n" word . . .
                              I'm fairly certain he meant the Monty Python reference.
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                              X