This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mordecai View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's assholes in every country that do this. Needless to say, I hate all people equally.
    .Seconded.

Comment

There is a practice that my sister has and has rubbed off on me that I think works for this instance. She calls out "DUCHE BAAAAG!" the raises her hand over her head in foot ball goal fashion then "er er." I've caught myself doing this in public lately...

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        the place that this guy was from very rarely delivers to hotels so they've never trained their employees on what typical basic human courtesy is.
        Edited for accuracy.

Comment

Thanks to everyone that has made the point that SCs are found in every country, and that most Americans are NOT SCs.

Now that's been covered, so everyone can get back on topic. Thanks.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
            So, on most days he just wears business casual but it's not unusual for him to wear shorts and a t-shirt with flip flops...
            Smiley, seriously, nothing screams "owner" like an underdressed "employee" as you describe... if the guy is not in uniform, and he's underdressed and confident, that means owner anywhere.
            I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Working...
            X