This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanna Montana?

Eh... how bout some classics? like Lambchop's song that never ends...

Comment

Did you really have to put that song in my head just before i head off to class?
      Began work Aug as casual '08
      Ex-coworkers from current place of work: 26ish
      Current co-workers at current place of work: 15ish - yes he just hired 3 more casuals
      Why do I still work there again?

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
        I love the way this website nerds out on every possible subject.
        And that includes boobs . . .

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        Hanna Montana?

Eh... how bout some classics? like Lambchop's song that never ends...
        I have a couple of other ideas on that:

We can either subject the shoplifter to:

1) The entire series of "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" reruns

2) an endless loop of Leonard Nimoy singing "Proud Mary"

or

3) an endless loop of those William Shatner "Priceline Negotiator" commercials
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

No, no, no, Dee. You want to get them into a chamber that loops ALL of those, plus the Lampchop "song that doesn't end" plus a good bit of Aphex Twin/Squarepusher/other "scribbley" music, to be randomly mixed and to be turned on at random intervals throughout their days to be playing random lengths of songs. And don't forget to add in some new songs too and change up the playlist order.

Why yes I've spent a lot of time dreaming up the perfect ways to torture people, why do you ask?
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post

or

OK, after much thought, I've decided Hannah Montana may not be the best choice.

I was feeling at a loss......until I remembered THIS song. THAT ought to do the trick...imagine it on continuous replay....

Or, we could just play Rick Astley over and over and over again.....

Comment

Count another rockhound among the CS ranks!

My favorite storebought specimens are the watermelon tourmaline and fire opal.

I'm the type of guy who leaves the car on "a short walk" and end up 1/2 mile away, pockets stuffed and shirt pulled up into a bag and overfull... and I still keep trying to pick up more on the way back to the car!

Aside from boxes upon boxes of "interesting" rocks, I've found nice agate, jasper, quartz, books of mica, and some interesting geodes from the Hauser beds. Most of the geodes were golf ball size and solid, but I found two softball size ones, one of which had a heart shaped center, and the other which had a maroon veneer on the growing surfaces of the otherwise white crystals. It made me wonder if miners dumped mercury in that wash, and it started depositing cinnabar.

-Automan
              Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

And that includes boobs . . .

or

Two words: Cop Rock.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

If we're going for Nimoy singing...I think this is far superior in it's ability to scare shoplifters out of their life of crime.
                  "This isn't a home, this is a swirling vortex of entropy." - Sheldon "The Big Bang Theory"

Comment

Quoth Calie View Post
                    If we're going for Nimoy singing...I think this is far superior in it's ability to scare shoplifters out of their life of crime.
                    That....that's like a car wreck. You don't want to look, but you just....can't....help yourself. Run away! Run away!

That during his "I'm not Spock" phase I'm guessing?
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Well, according to Wiki, Star Trek was shooting it's second season when he appeared on the show that the video comes from.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                        Well, according to Wiki, Star Trek was shooting it's second season when he appeared on the show that the video comes from.

^-.-^
                        Either way, it's horrible! I couldn't watch more than 10 seconds before I had to from the page.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Calie View Post
                          Am I the only person that likes this video? Especially the five dancing "hobbits."
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

^-.-^
                            But isn't it amazing that we're still talking about, and going to a new movie of, a TV show that was cancelled 40 years ago? Talk about longevity!

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                            Am I the only person that likes this video? Especially the five dancing "hobbits."
                            I certainly hope so. But it would explain a lot.
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I'm glad my wife doesn't know you. She's works for the state as a registered geologist, and already has an abundance of heavy totes full of rocks. I know because I usually have to help her carry them.

On a serious note, though, I know a lot of preparation goes into making those stones all shiney and pretty. I like to look at them, too, but that's usually all we can afford to do.

My wife usually helps to teach the local school children about geology at the annual conservation camps. Last year, one of the children was caught trying to steal some of the displays. It's really quite sad that people can't just be respectful of others and their property.
                              The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Working...
                              X