Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is with the "your generation(younguns)" vs "my generationold-uns)" stuff? If he's so worried about getting his coffee before paying he can make up his own. It's easy to make and...wait for it....cheaper! Personally i'm lazy and go get one from a coffee place. usually mcdonalds. i'm addicted and I don't care who knows it. Anywho, next time he tries it, I would suggest a no coffee without money. Yeah, our generation does have a problem...it's called we want to keep our job.
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      Kiwi's comment had me almost peeing my pants. Too true, too true.
      I do what I can
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth donruss View Post
        Wonder how this douche feels about pre-pay gas before you pump?
        The old people are usually the worst to bitch and moan about pre-pay gas because they want to "fill it up, and don't know how much it will take." Yeah, whatever, anyone who drives the same vehicle on a consistent basis should be able to guess about how much it will take to fill it each time. Prices may change, but capacity is always going to be the same. Then again, I try to keep track of how much gas my car takes because fuel guages will fail from time to time. I've had several cars on which the gas guage didn't work properly, so I had to learn to rely on my best estimate to keep from being stranded out of gas.
        The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

o well prepay gas.... i admit i hate having to go in first to pay and then figure it out...

so i just say "ooo look a card thingy on the pump!" and use that instead =)

Comment

Quoth EmilyRose1982 View Post
            SC: You know what your generation's problem is?
            That your generation annoys the crap outta us with these questions?

Oy! Why does anyone think it's appropriate to point out other people problems? If they have an issue with a policy fine but deal with corporate or SHUT THE HELL UP!!

To the guy about Tim Hortons: they'd give the food with the money instead of a tissue!? Eww! I'm all for getting my money back but I don't want it on my food!
            Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

"SC: You know what your generation's problem is?
              CW: .......um, no sir, I don't.
              SC: You always take the money before you get the product"

Awww, give the guy a break.

It must have taken him WEEKS to come up with such a petty, minor complaint to make a big deal over.

Yes, I have said that to people. Good times.
              Last edited by TonyDonuts; 06-04-2009, 05:45 PM. Reason: Good Times
              I have a map of the world. It's actual size.

-- Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
              X