Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gospel according to McElectricSuckyPants (Very Very Long and wordy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Flygon_Trainer View Post
    That was pure brilliance. *applause*
    Seconded (or thirded, I haven't read page 2 yet)

Comment

Oh, I am *dying*, here!

Comment

Quoth Golden Phoenix View Post
        swound? archangel Steve?
        I swound really a word?

I have not yet read about this archangel Steve ... I feel I must do more research.
        Tamezin

Comment

Quoth Golden Phoenix View Post
          Here Endeth the Suck.
          For now.

Nicely done GP. The sucketh? 'twere diminished by your fair and poignant prose.

Comment

That telling was most impressive. Fun to read.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth tamezin View Post
              Is swound really a word?
              I've heard seen " 'Swounds" as an shorter form of "Christ's/God's wounds", but not swound. In my opinion: Roll with it.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

And the villagers did bow down to the angel, saying "We be not worthy of thy presence!"
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                  I've heard seen " 'Swounds" as an shorter form of "Christ's/God's wounds", but not swound. In my opinion: Roll with it.
                  Swound in websters dictionary.

Neener :P

Comment

And lo was said angel rewarded for her righteous dealings with suck and subsequent hilarious chronicle by the procurement and distribution of mead, until such time as she saw that it was good.

I loved this post - more please!
                    "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Verily, this style of posting doth cause me to wax merry!

Comment

Lo, and many serfs didst chortle heartily at thy account of thy experience. We humble ourselves before thee and request more tales of merriment and victory!
                        The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

*gaspeth* pink camo pants? nay! *quivers in fear of divine retribution*

aye, the masses doth chuckle most merrily at thy posting; we looketh forward to more travels down thy path of infernal experience, yea.
                          look! it's ghengis khan!
                          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

*offers cookies and rum to the angel*
                            'cause that was darn nifty.

Comment

Quoth Moggie View Post
                              *offers cookies and rum to the angel*
                              'cause that was darn nifty.
                              Why is the rum gone?!

Oh, sorry, wrong quote

*Dodges the barrage of fish*

Comment

"Alas" he did lament, "Behold this bill which does vex me with its enormous figure. Lo! How am i to pay my debt for i didst spent my hard won Sheckles upon these fine pink camo cargo pants, with which i didst vex the vision of those before me?"
                                I laughed so hard I snorted. It has been many, many years since such a thing has happened.
                                "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                                X