Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing made me hate humanity more than working the drive through. People make my head hurt. Artificial bananas? WHILE you were peeling said banana, even? After all, she said artificial ones came in a can of some sort right? So even in her weird little Nunavutian mind, she should have realized peel =|= can.

I think I may need to lie down for a bit.
    "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Artificial Banana. Um. Okkkay. I think I just lost a few dozen brain cells just reading that.

Comment

Lol now I'm curious if they make the fake bananas.

Comment

Quoth guitardude1987 View Post
          Me: *still making split* "Do they even...make artificial bananas?"
          SC: "Yeah. They come in cans."
          Me: "I think that's banana pudding."
          SC: "No, no. It's got a picture of a banana on it."
          So... does this mean that a plastic bottle with a picture of water on it must contain... wait for it... ARTIFICIAL water?!?

Comment

I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh about the artificial bananas in the can. Wow...
            The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

The banana thing reminded me of a few summers back I helped my step-dad deliver ice during the summer rush, we had stopped a Kroger's to make a deliver when an elderly women walks up and asks if the ice is made straight from the river. We looked at each other like WTF?, we explained that yes the water might come from the river but its processed and chemicals removed, its not straight river water.

Comment

Quoth dmcglu82 View Post
                We explained that yes the water might come from the river but its processed and chemicals removed, its not straight river water.
                But I like my ice that way. It gives my drinks such a...robust taste.
                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
                  Lol now I'm curious if they make the fake bananas.
                  I've seen the plastic ones and I'd be happy to explain the injection molding process to you, if you like. After all, it's what I do, it's who I am.
                  Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Working...
                  X